Biobizz soil

Reaction score
Hey, I’ve got about 30l of biobizz all mix, grew 2 decent plants but wondering what everyone’s thought on maybe mixing 10l of light mix with another 5l of allmix is?

Would be a decent medium. I add clay pebbles or perlite to biobizz as well around 15-20%, and a little powdered seaweed to start her off :thumbsup:

Just mix it well. Do not layer it. If you get clay balls be sure to get the PH balanced ones and not the cheap ones.

Just mix it well. Do not layer it. If you get clay balls be sure to get the PH balanced ones and not the cheap ones.
And dont forget the "organic" perlite. Yes, I actually saw someone selling puffed volcanic glass on Amazon as "organic." :crying:

All mix is fine, but it is prefertilzed.

I’d just stick with the biobizz light mix, that way you don’t over fertilise your girls.

I like light mix. Super fluffy and light, and the plants enjoy it.

I use coco now though, makes a major difference if you feed every day to run off with coco. I now average 5-6oz per plant with coco. Before coco, I got around 3.5-4oz in soil on my better plants.

If you have time and patience to feed every day, go with coco instead

All mix is fine, but it is prefertilzed.

I’d just stick with the biobizz light mix, that way you don’t over fertilise your girls.

I like light mix. Super fluffy and light, and the plants enjoy it.

I use coco now though, makes a major difference if you feed every day to run off with coco. I now average 5-6oz per plant with coco. Before coco, I got around 3.5-4oz in soil on my better plants.

If you have time and patience to feed every day, go with coco instead
Mixing the BioBizz soils is OK, but I agree with others that it is likely best to go with just Light Mix.

Besides it being a good product, what drew me to Light Mix was that for a long time, particularly during the 1st year of Covid, it was in stock and outright cheap on Ebay (I recall about $18/bag) for near next-day US delivery, about 1/2 price or less then vs. coco, despite being shipped from Europe.

Otherwise, I too also recently went back to coco/perlite after using BioBizz Light Mix for about 3-4 grows. I am definitely seeing more vigor/growth, biomass/leaves, more and bigger buds, etc. compared to Light Mix; with yields about 40% higher. I did not notice any potency, flavor, scent, appearance of other quality improvements with the soil vs. my previously growing in coco/perlite.

Last edited:
Back