Seed Stockers BLACK FRIDAY 50% Discount on the seeds & merchandise

Seedstockers is already cheap so this 50% off is amazing.
Just made an order to get me some OG Kush Auto, Blackberry Gum Auto, Amnesia Auto and Sticky Fingaz Auto.. :headbang:

In my current round, which I am about to harvest, I have one Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL Auto and she's put in soil 8 days later then the rest of the gals but she is about to finish first.:bighug:

Really impressed by her, especially since I am a real Critical lover and have ran beans of it by several breeders, this being the best sofar both in yield as well as in quality..
Could be a lucky pheno ofcourse since it's only one bean that I popped but I have more of them and will start a Seedstockers-only run of 10 or maybe 11 plants once my order arrives.. Big up Seedstockers!
:pass:

Last edited:
Its interesting the Dutch Passion ships to the US, lots of other Spanish seedbanks ship to the US, but alas . . . oh well, I hoppe my canuck and euro friends enjoy the forbidden fruit

Its interesting the Dutch Passion ships to the US, lots of other Spanish seedbanks ship to the US, but alas . . . oh well, I hoppe my canuck and euro friends enjoy the forbidden fruit

Dutch Passion (which is based in The Netherlands btw) itself does not ship to US, only their resellers do. I just checked it myself and it errors with: "Legal restrictions prevent us to ship the following items to your country."

After seeing some of the grows of your seeds on here, I truthfully don't care about the discounts. Now that I know where to get them, I'll be getting some soon.
Perfect ! I am very happy that you trust our genetics ! I am looking forward to see your grow when you will get SS beans :growing:

Seedstockers is already cheap so this 50% off is amazing.
Just made an order to get me some OG Kush Auto, Blackberry Gum Auto, Amnesia Auto and Sticky Fingaz Auto.. :headbang:

In my current round, which I am about to harvest, I have one Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL Auto and she's put in soil 8 days later then the rest of the gals but she is about to finish first.:bighug:

Really impressed by her, especially since I am a real Critical lover and have ran beans of it by several breeders, this being the best sofar both in yield as well as in quality..
Could be a lucky pheno ofcourse since it's only one bean that I popped but I have more of them and will start a Seedstockers-only run of 10 or maybe 11 plants once my order arrives.. Big up Seedstockers!
:pass:

Thank you we appreciate your feedback ! We will run more of these promo like this :) Great about BCN Critical XXL Auto ! She is really great easy to grow strain with high yields... thats why she has XXL in her name :cool1: So thanks for your feedback ! and I cant wait to see your only SS run ! :)))

DutchPassion has the same issue like Seedstockers.... we cannot ship seeds to the US because of federal law there ... :/ At least we both have some resellers who ship there :)

Man I wish u guys shipped to the US. Great sale
Yeah :( We would love to !!! However stupid federal law in the US does not allow us to ship there.... Once it will be possible, I will make some AFN newsletter to inform everybody ! :cooldance:

Yeah :( We would love to !!! However stupid federal law in the US does not allow us to ship there.... Once it will be possible, I will make some AFN newsletter to inform everybody ! :cooldance:
Yeah I’m thinking it’s gonna happen soon. Possibly a sale to celebrate.

Thank you we appreciate your feedback ! We will run more of these promo like this :) Great about BCN Critical XXL Auto ! She is really great easy to grow strain with high yields... thats why she has XXL in her name :cool1: So thanks for your feedback ! and I cant wait to see your only SS run ! :)))

Here she is, BCN Critical XXL Autoflower, lovely girl!
Smells like WOW, chopping her today at day 75..:d5:

DSCN1418.JPG

DSCN1417.JPG

DSCN1402.JPG

DSCN1414.JPG

Last edited:
Back