Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto®

Update: Day 33 I topped young and usually do some LST via plant bends to spread them out but she was pretty well structured without having to do anything. Defoliated and spread her out some before photo. I will update again sometime around day 65 or so.

IMG_06042022_150923_(1071_x_1500_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
My first indoor grow was 3 bloody skunks. All 3 we're different in appearance smell and taste. All 3were fire.one went full purple and smelled and tasted like grape Kool aid. My all time favorite so far. One was purple and green and had really tight nodes like red poison. She smelled like lavender and was almost too potent. The third was a mutation that I let grow out and glad I did. After the second week she straightened up and grew golf ball sized green mugs that were hard as golf balls. Pulled almost 10oz in soil and 3gallon pails.just popped my last bean. Hope to hit the grape pheno again. Fifth and sixth from left are bloody skunk. Far left is black cream. It smells just like cream soda.
IMG_20220129_132347870.jpg

Oh yeah! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the result.

Thank you very much for trusting our strains, and sharing your experience.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

My first indoor grow was 3 bloody skunks. All 3 we're different in appearance smell and taste. All 3were fire.one went full purple and smelled and tasted like grape Kool aid. My all time favorite so far. One was purple and green and had really tight nodes like red poison. She smelled like lavender and was almost too potent. The third was a mutation that I let grow out and glad I did. After the second week she straightened up and grew golf ball sized green mugs that were hard as golf balls. Pulled almost 10oz in soil and 3gallon pails.just popped my last bean. Hope to hit the grape pheno again. Fifth and sixth from left are bloody skunk. Far left is black cream. It smells just like cream soda.View attachment 1442109

My son just harvested this bloody skunk yesterday. 3G fabric pot, soil coco mix, mostly organic, but I think he hit it with some great white and bud candy towards the end. 2x4x6.5 tent. Started with a Mars Hydro SP 6500 that crapped out 1/2 way through (it was too much for that tent anyway), replaced with 2 Bloom Plus 1500's. 73 days. This is the 4th or 5th BS he has grown-this one was the best. Not very tall, but thick, solid buds. He's a big fan of the sweet seeds red family.

Attachments

• BS100323.jpg
    BS100323.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
My son just harvested this bloody skunk yesterday. 3G fabric pot, soil coco mix, mostly organic, but I think he hit it with some great white and bud candy towards the end. 2x4x6.5 tent. Started with a Mars Hydro SP 6500 that crapped out 1/2 way through (it was too much for that tent anyway), replaced with 2 Bloom Plus 1500's. 73 days. This is the 4th or 5th BS he has grown-this one was the best. Not very tall, but thick, solid buds. He's a big fan of the sweet seeds red family.

Amazing! I can only say, a good job was done!

Sweet smokes,
Apolo

Back