Sweet Seeds Blow Mind Auto® - Final pics.

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
1.jpg

Hi fellas!

I’ve harvested some plants of this beautiful variety a couple of months ago. It’s time to share some pictures and talking about the experience with this autoflowering.

The grow has been easy, and none of them has surpassed the nine and a half weeks from germination.

Under a light of 600W with 9 plants in 1m2.
6 of them in 10L airpots and 3 in 20L airpots ,with soil from Atami, Kilomix.

I have not measured pH or EC at this time.

The weather has been between 16% and 24% throughout the cycle.

Fertilizers, as always:
Rhizotonic from the beginning to the end. When the plants started to flower, I gave them a half dose of this.

Cannazym once a week since 4th week until the end.

Bioboost, since pistils formations, full dose until the end.

BioFlores, half dose from the 6th to the 8th week. (as you can see, they doesn’t need too much food)

There were two plants that needed support CAL MAG in the 6th and 7th week because they were showing some lack of these elements.

And finally … Wash roots with Cannaflush and then Cannazym to finish.

This variety is ideal for modeling com LST or similar because it is a plant that produces many branches, which can be redirected easily.

She’s a gorgeous and a very strong plant, and the resin is ... supreme.

The smell is very complex, dyes Haze wood, some of citrus but with a peculiar twist..

The effect is totally high and very powerful. Do not believe that for being an autoflowering is poor in effects. The buds once cured, are really potent hehehe

Well, I hope you like the photos and you have the opportunity to try some of these seeds :)

Thanks for passing by and comment, you can also use this thread to discuss any doubt or question, or for share your Blow Mind Auto ;)

Description:
4th generation autoflowering strain. In the development of this variety we have used the famous “Cordobesa” Amnesia Haze clone. To introduce the autoflowering trait in this genetic we have used selected genetic lines of our variety SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®), which contributes with a background of sweet and musky aromas to the cross.
This variety features a pleasant, deep and complex aroma of incense, with sweet and musky tones, complemented with lemony citric hints, shades of wood and dried fruit.

Tall-stemmed autoflowering strain, very resinous and productive.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS57
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8-9 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

6.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg
[/CENTER]

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Hi Jay long time no speak ;) I have some of these getting ready to hit the soil running. What is your average time on this strain? I am looking for a short cycle. I have some big devil XL and am wondering which one might be a faster strain.

Great report and pics :thumbsup:

.... Any chance of some full plant shots and yield for the 9 plants?

Jay, those are some of the prettiest trichome shots I've seen today, and that's sayin' a lot. You did a lovely job with that plant. I'm thinking I need to grow one of my own seeds out this year, if I can ever get ahead of my need for the Dark Devil Auto. lol!

Do you plan to post your impressions of the effects after a decent cure? I'm fairly new here, and just kinda fell into your space, so I'm not sure on the protocols. The DDA is a fabulous speedy high. Pretty hard to beat, but I'm open to exploring now and again, if they get a good review.

@SweetSue well ill be a monkeys uncle... good to see ya posting from time to time. Dont be a stranger and know that on AFN each of our vendors are a message away for any of your needs...

Hi TheJesus, what’s going on fella?:bighug:

This autoflowering needs around 9 weeks to finish. She is a sativa dominant and produces some frosty and strong buds. Maybe she’s not the best yielder from our catalogue but the flowers are top class, believe me ;)
Big Devil XL Auto needs one more week to be finished. The flowers are a bit different, with a more citric taste, lighter buds and a softer effect, but is wonderful for a daily smoke.
It you decide to grow some of them, don’t forget to share the diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Corgy, thanks for the nice comments!:d5:
I’m really sorry but I dont have more pictures.
I’d like to make a picture of the entire room but I don’t have a lens to make it posible. For now, I only have a 60mm Macro lens that makes very difficult to get that kind of images. In a future I will surely buy a new lens.
I don’t remember the exact weight of the yield, but it was near to 520 grms.

Hi SweetSue, you are welcome my friend!:pass:
Thank you for such a nice words about the images, you are so kind!I don’t have a complete Smoke report from this one.

Blow Mind Auto is a sativa dominant, the effect is like Amnesia Haze, speedy, punchy, ideal for a party. I’ve smoked her in the last summer and all my friends were amazed by the strong effect of this little plant.
If you need something more don’t hesitate in contact us!

A-Train, thanks for the visit and for leaving your comments :toke:!

Thanks for passing by and Happy New Year to everyone!
J.

Back