Indoor Blueberry cookies

Reaction score
Righteo. It's been a while since I've been in the tent, had a bit on and just couldn't find the commitment to grow but I'm back and hopefully fingers crossed gonna have a great one. So I've wet my herbies seads blueberry cookies and charged my coco, unfortunately can't find the old ph pen so going by memory on what the flora max seadling nutes did last time which was 6, have a ph pen on the way. Sprinkled a little great white in the hole and dropped my seads. 3/3 and I'm happy with that. Sprinkled some tap water them and left a heater set at 25°c with a thermostat and shes holding temp well. Put a humidifier set to 70 and getting a pretty good vpd which I've always struggled to get. Under the sf1000s atm but changing soon to a hf640 which is 64-640 watt from the wall. Really keen to see what I can get out of a higher powered light seeing the most I've ever used is 300watt over 3 lights so my intensity should be much stronger. Anyway here's some pics and hopefully we have a great grow
20230526_191404.jpg

20230520_142617.jpg

So I've got the new light in and it's definitely a cool bit of kits. I'm hoping I've made a good investment. Alot of light manufacturers state they can yeild upto 2.5 grams per watt. I'm not completely sold on that statement but I'm hoping I can get around the 1 gram per what as I'm still a novice grower with alot to learn. The blueberry cookies are alleged to yeild upto 500 gram indoor and I had decent run with the floramax regime of feeding. My vpd has been better this grow then others so I'm hoping I'm in for a good run. Anyway here's how she sits now
20230601_174532.jpg

Had a bit of a woopsie in the tent over night, haven't been running an exhaust fan as of yet because we have just hit some cold winter so I've been running a temp controlled heater and a humidifier, the tent sealed up and both those things switching on and off as needed. The sf1000 lights don't Amit much heat so it was needed.. But then we added the new light which is punching some heat. 33°c in fact which won't be nice for the young ones. So I've cracked the tent open and I'll add an exhaust fan. High temp low rh but surprisingly the girls are happy at the ripe old age of 13 days
20230603_014603.jpg
20230603_014606.jpg
20230603_014611.jpg

So day 14 one of my girls looks a little sick. I'm hoping it's just an over feed but at this stage I'm giving them around 120ml to 180ml per day. Ph is at 6.0 so I'm hoping if I starve it a day it may come right. My fan isnt pulling as much heat as id like out as its sitting around 30°c so ill likely invest in a spider farmer fan soon and hopefully thatll make life easier 

Attachments

• 20230604_193906.jpg
    20230604_193906.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
Glad to see you back at it! Coco eh? What's the strength of your feed and are you getting any runoff?

Any idea why she could be getting droopier yet the others are thriving. View attachment 1600727@Del boy @St. Tom
at this age bro she will be fine but when you feed her try not to get water all over her bottom leaves also at there age id be giving her a litre at a time food wise and building it up as you go along and I only feed when I think she needs it normally by lifting the pot and after that work your way off to run off as you want the roots to search for food

Glad to see you back at it! Coco eh? What's the strength of your feed and are you getting any runoff?

No100% sure on the strength of the nutes but I'll check the ppm tonight.

Back