Dinafem Bob's Dinafem Grow - Chapter One: Dinamed Kush CBD Auto

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hello brethren of the grow.

Like some of you already know this is my first season growing auto’s and like @St. Tom 's thread a while ago I like the whole grow in one post approach. First off because I’m kinda paranoid when it comes down to showing my greenhouse to the world and the fuss comin’ knockin’ on my door… And second because everything is nice and tidy in the first post and all comments come after so newbies like myself don’t get overwhelmed with threads that take you hours and hours to go through.
That being said I apologize for the epistle I’m writing at this moment which in turn will take some time going through

It all started last year when I was surfing the interweb and came across this forum and the information it beholds. After reading for hours and hours I became convinced that I needed to go the auto route since my grow took far into November before it finally got harvested. I grew four ‘the church’ photo’s which eventually tipped the scales over 2400g (wet weight) of fluffy bud. It could have been more, but about a third got thrashed because of mold, which is a pain in the ass to discover as I’m colorblind. As I didn’t make any pictures - you know, paranoid – it didn’t happen and boasting about it is like farting in a bottle.

Instead of rambling about what I could have, should have done… I’ll continue with the juicy story. Right from the getgo I read wonderful stories about the right genetics being key to a successful grow and the people I started following on the forum all where telling wonderful stories about Dinafem - yes you know who you are – and the quality they pursued. So guess what, I continued my journey onto dinafem.org and started looking at all their strains. After a couple of days putting and removing strains into my shopping basket I finally cut the cord and made my order. Ten days later I found a nice big envelope in my mailbox filled with all kinds of goodies.
  • Dinamed Kush CBD Auto – a 16/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • OG Kush CBD Auto – a 2/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • Mota CBD Rich Auto – also a 16/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • Zkittlez OG Auto – not a Dinafem strain, but interesting none the less – 3 seeds
  • Cheese XXL Auto – these I got for free, yippie – 3 seeds
As I spent more than double the budget I got from the missus – the more seeds you buy the cheaper it gets, you all know the drill – and probably wasn’t allowed to order the next year, my plan was to sow everything and make some feminized pollen of each strain so I would have seeds for next year. Also who would of thought twenty out of twenty-one seeds would germinate. Go figure…
20200529_074044.jpg

As a medium I’m using a mixture of 60% Cocos and 40% Perlite which in hindsight is a bit to much Perlite. I think it would have been a better mix if it was 70/30. This mixture was divided into ten plastic containers and ten fabric pots which arrived by slowboat from China.
20200530_200538.jpg

The feed I’m using is a two part mix which is made with the help of HydroBuddy and a lot of searching on the interweb. I made a ‘veg’ and a ‘bloom’ version. This was accompanied by some PotSil so as to give the plants some extra potassium and Silica. The feed was applied using a drip system which I discontinued using after I noticed that some plants got way more liquid than some others. I continued hand watering all plants, which is a pain in the @ss.
20200531_124146 (Large).jpg

Using the strongest, cheapest light available to men the plants are housed in a eight by four meter greenhouse which receives sunlight from the moment she peeks above the horizon until she goes down under again.
And as later promised I would start posting when any given strain is completely harvested.

The first to be presented here is Dinamed Kush CBD Auto. This strain has flabbergasted me in several ways as the color changed from the ‘standard’ greens to a nice flush purple accompanied by a lovely floral smell that welcomed me every time I visited my greenhouse. So lovely this strain is that if I only get some seeds from one strain I really hope it is going to be this one! I think this will make a wonderful oil to relieve me from my back pains, but the proof is in the pudding and this will be rigorously tested ;)

Below you can find the complete life-cycle of all five plants as I took pictures almost every day and made gif's from them.

#1 is a bit off an oddball. This is most definitely a genetic defect, but I couldn't get to culling it...
Lifecycle-DK-#1.gif

Lifecycle-DK-#2.gif

Lifecycle-DK-#3.gif

Lifecycle-DK-#4.gif

Lifecycle-DK-#5.gif

Harvest was a breeze and while cutting their branches I could only think about the movie Biodome…

20200806_194557.jpg

#2 I forgot...

20200806_194542.jpg

20200811_185039.jpg

20200811_185906.jpg

As soon as everything is dry I will give the weights and after I'll just have to make the sacrifice to have a tester ( ;) @Shiva's Mistress )

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:
also i think with this hobby budgets can go out the window but if you grow weed successful you get all the cost from crap you had to buy off the streets
That's so true. I have so many hobbies I always have to look out for the cheapest, best options... My missus always asks me "how much is it going to cost this time?":funny:

better safe than paranoid :pass: only say n show what you have to.
:smokeit:
budget:shrug:....i was sure i got a 10% off code from our dinafem rep:shrug: maybe thats not a thing anymore.i really liked blue cheese.
nice colours should be a flavourfull smoke :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Hello brethren of the grow.

Like some of you already know this is my first season growing auto’s and like @St. Tom 's thread a while ago I like the whole grow in one post approach. First off because I’m kinda paranoid when it comes down to showing my greenhouse to the world and the fuss comin’ knockin’ on my door… And second because everything is nice and tidy in the first post and all comments come after so newbies like myself don’t get overwhelmed with threads that take you hours and hours to go through.
That being said I apologize for the epistle I’m writing at this moment which in turn will take some time going through

It all started last year when I was surfing the interweb and came across this forum and the information it beholds. After reading for hours and hours I became convinced that I needed to go the auto route since my grow took far into November before it finally got harvested. I grew four ‘the church’ photo’s which eventually tipped the scales over 2400g (wet weight) of fluffy bud. It could have been more, but about a third got thrashed because of mold, which is a pain in the ass to discover as I’m colorblind. As I didn’t make any pictures - you know, paranoid – it didn’t happen and boasting about it is like farting in a bottle.

Instead of rambling about what I could have, should have done… I’ll continue with the juicy story. Right from the getgo I read wonderful stories about the right genetics being key to a successful grow and the people I started following on the forum all where telling wonderful stories about Dinafem - yes you know who you are – and the quality they pursued. So guess what, I continued my journey onto dinafem.org and started looking at all their strains. After a couple of days putting and removing strains into my shopping basket I finally cut the cord and made my order. Ten days later I found a nice big envelope in my mailbox filled with all kinds of goodies.
  • Dinamed Kush CBD Auto – a 16/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • OG Kush CBD Auto – a 2/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • Mota CBD Rich Auto – also a 16/1 CBD strain – 5 seeds
  • Zkittlez OG Auto – not a Dinafem strain, but interesting none the less – 3 seeds
  • Cheese XXL Auto – these I got for free, yippie – 3 seeds
As I spent more than double the budget I got from the missus – the more seeds you buy the cheaper it gets, you all know the drill – and probably wasn’t allowed to order the next year, my plan was to sow everything and make some feminized pollen of each strain so I would have seeds for next year. Also who would of thought twenty out of twenty-one seeds would germinate. Go figure…
View attachment 1223194

As a medium I’m using a mixture of 60% Cocos and 40% Perlite which in hindsight is a bit to much Perlite. I think it would have been a better mix if it was 70/30. This mixture was divided into ten plastic containers and ten fabric pots which arrived by slowboat from China.
View attachment 1223195

The feed I’m using is a two part mix which is made with the help of HydroBuddy and a lot of searching on the interweb. I made a ‘veg’ and a ‘bloom’ version. This was accompanied by some PotSil so as to give the plants some extra potassium and Silica. The feed was applied using a drip system which I discontinued using after I noticed that some plants got way more liquid than some others. I continued hand watering all plants, which is a pain in the @ss.
View attachment 1223196

Using the strongest, cheapest light available to men the plants are housed in a eight by four meter greenhouse which receives sunlight from the moment she peeks above the horizon until she goes down under again.
And as later promised I would start posting when any given strain is completely harvested.

The first to be presented here is Dinamed Kush CBD Auto. This strain has flabbergasted me in several ways as the color changed from the ‘standard’ greens to a nice flush purple accompanied by a lovely floral smell that welcomed me every time I visited my greenhouse. So lovely this strain is that if I only get some seeds from one strain I really hope it is going to be this one! I think this will make a wonderful oil to relieve me from my back pains, but the proof is in the pudding and this will be rigorously tested ;)

Below you can find the complete life-cycle of all five plants as I took pictures almost every day and made gif's from them.

#1 is a bit off an oddball. This is most definitely a genetic defect, but I couldn't get to culling it...
View attachment 1223133

View attachment 1223134

View attachment 1223135

View attachment 1223136

View attachment 1223137

Harvest was a breeze and while cutting their branches I could only think about the movie Biodome…

View attachment 1223197

#2 I forgot...

View attachment 1223198

View attachment 1223199

View attachment 1223200

As soon as everything is dry I will give the weights and after I'll just have to make the sacrifice to have a tester ( ;) @Shiva's Mistress )

Regards,

Bob

hi growbro did you use some sort of software to show your pics like that as that's very impressive I also made the last bit of rso oil with my leftover cbd
IMG_20200815_185646.jpg

hi growbro did you use some sort of software to show your pics like that as that's very impressive I also made the last bit of rso oil with my leftover cbd
I used Photoshop to make a gif out off all the pictures taken. --> link
That's some nice RSO. I plan to make bubble out of most my harvest. Only the prime buds I'm going to keep for smoking.
The Bubble Hasj will allow me to go all different routes (smoke the Hasj, make some dabs or make oil) and the most important part is it won't take up as much room as flower...

The drying process has finished. Here are the dry weight of all five plants.

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #1
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #1 (Small).jpg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #2
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #2 (Small).jpg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #3
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #3 (Small).jpg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #4
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #4 (Small).jpg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #5
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto #5 (Small).jpg

This amounts to 195g of dry flower with the sugar leaf still attached. I've put all five plants into a large bucket with a hygrometer attached to the lid.
Hygrometer.jpg

Last edited:
Back