Dinafem Bob's Dinafem Grow - Chapter One: Dinamed Kush CBD Auto

Doesn't work, I've tried it :wall:
And how's your grow going? You should be around day 40 now? Very curious if they are turning purple or not...
hi bro did you make anything special with your buds any oil type of things I'm also gonna have to run this again very soon as my wife nearly finished hers

hi bro did you make anything special with your buds any oil type of things I'm also gonna have to run this again very soon as my wife nearly finished hers

Hey Tom,

No not yet. Everything is still in the curing buckets or freezer. I'm currently waiting for parts for building a rosin press. I'm planning on turning everything into rosin in stead of bubble. YouTube convinced me :bighug:
Better preservation of terps and with rosin I can still go different ways for consuming it...

Hey Tom,

No not yet. Everything is still in the curing buckets or freezer. I'm currently waiting for parts for building a rosin press. I'm planning on turning everything into rosin in stead of bubble. YouTube convinced me :bighug:
I've got a rosinbomb rocket press i prefer pressing kief to fresh bud i done a little run last week in my sanlight thread

I've got a rosinbomb rocket press i prefer pressing kief to fresh bud i done a little run last week in my sanlight thread
That looks like a great tool to have. And the rosin that you've made with it also looks amazing. I still have a lot to learn about rosin making, but I have a feeling I don't have to look far for information about it ;)

That looks like a great tool to have. And the rosin that you've made with it also looks amazing. I still have a lot to learn about rosin making, but I have a feeling I don't have to look far for information about it ;)
anytime, my friend, i can give you pointers also see my wife doesn't smoke so i had to make it either into rick simpson oil or veg glyiserine also if you are considering a press make sure you get decent sized plates mine only does like 3 gram buds and if i was doing a lot id prefer to press double that each go

anytime, my friend, i can give you pointers also see my wife doesn't smoke so i had to make it either into rick simpson oil or veg glyiserine also if you are considering a press make sure you get decent sized plates mine only does like 3 gram buds and if i was doing a lot id prefer to press double that each go
I've ordered two aluminum plates (L=150mm; H=80mm; D=30mm). If they turn out to small I can always order a couple bigger one's, but the'll do for now.

Doesn't work, I've tried it :wall:
And how's your grow going? You should be around day 40 now? Very curious if they are turning purple or not...
You are right it is bang on 40 days!
They have been purple for about 5 days, looks so nice and the smell is a strong Lemon and Lime.
It is getting colder here but they are still growing, except for one that got eaten by a locust. That has stayed small (30cm) but is covered in buds.

Back