Description

Light (kind and schedule): Cobshop.net Autocobs 3500K x2

Description

From seed to harvest date: __days

105 days

Dry Yield: _g
415.4g (14.8 oz)

High/Effect Duration:

Description: The high definitely leans to a clear head high for me, no dizziness and a lesser body stone but quite relaxing. A bit of pressure in the back of my eyes and temples.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Description. This is a concentrate Dream! Fluffy buds and the frostiest plant I have seen or grown. Great big trichomes with plenty on the sugar and fan leaves. Surprisingly a ton of trichs on the underside of leaves.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: Well, let’s put it this way, I got the freak. It ended up 55” tall (from the top of the coco) and 4ft wide after topping once. She grew dinner plate fan leaves that were very Indica-like and many colas which grew fairly evenly with minimal training. I had bamboo stakes that I had to make a web of support for the cold as they almost all started falling over. In the end I had to tie her off to the tent so she wouldn’t fall over....again. I did find her to be relatively light feeding but this was the first time I’ve grown her.

THE SMELL: ****

Description: the aroma while growing was a sweet and sickly fruit with a touch of pine. After beginning a cure the aroma is losing the pine and becoming less pungent with a softer, almost creamy aroma. It kind of reminds me of a hint of vanilla where you can tell it’s in there but smelling it more doesn’t give you more, so it’s kind of like chasing the vanilla but never getting as much as you want from it.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: I vape it and it is smooth with a slightly sweet taste on the inhale and an earthiness on the exhale. Definitely an easy strain to take.

THE HIGH: ****

Description: She had me pretty high and I don’t generally get much out of a head high. Clear and functional with a really gentle body stone. It was great after a long day without putting me down for the night. I felt it was oddly introspective and that is not something I generally get.
C5E6115D-D65D-4AEA-8A10-9B5445A058BD.png
52F02099-4F10-41FD-BCE6-626F841A0233.jpeg
66BA0408-9297-4CD9-8803-C56723F0402C.png

Last edited:
Great smoke report and congrats on the harvest. Some fire looking buds. Had my eye on bomb genetics for a bit now and this is really pushing me to try them out next. Thanks for all the insightful feedback. Stay well

Thanks @Denzul, I’ve made some pretty decent oil from that plant. I’ve probably still got 6 zips left from her and nicely cured now

Thanks @Denzul, I’ve made some pretty decent oil from that plant. I’ve probably still got 6 zips left from her and nicely cured now
Wow quite the harvest my man! Congrats. You’ll e enjoying that for A while

Back