Boveda Wants to Hear From YOU!

Boveda

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
**EDIT** - Week 1 has started follow the info here:
Boveda Wants to Hear From YOU!

Hi everyone!

Announcing a 5 week series of feedback requests from you the many growers here.

The series will be on the topic of “Harvest”.

In my eyes, the harvest has 5 steps & so for the next 5 weeks I will be asking how YOU do each of the 5 steps. Boveda learns from those doing the actual growing so what better way than ask how each of you harvest?

At the end of 5 weeks I’ll put everyone’s name in 5 draws for the new Boveda Butler!

You can check it out here: bovedabutler.com

Last edited:
I can jump in on that one! I watched a video by that Cannuk guy on YouTube, and he said never to use boveda to lower moisture only to raise it... Now I put a 8 gram boveda pack in my tobacco pouch over night to see what happened... And my baccy was definitely drier than the night before. So I believe what he said to be rubbish. Any thoughts on this Boveda??

I can jump in on that one! I watched a video by that Cannuk guy on YouTube, and he said never to use boveda to lower moisture only to raise it... Now I put a 8 gram boveda pack in my tobacco pouch over night to see what happened... And my baccy was definitely drier than the night before. So I believe what he said to be rubbish. Any thoughts on this Boveda??
I use boveda for both. I paper bag dry and immediately into a jar with boveda. Yes it dries a bit when i pop the lid, but the bovida reabsorbs what it loses from the over wet bud when the lid is closed.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I have never used the packets except for the couple times it came in something from a dispensary. Would be happy to participate in the Q&A though.

Hi there! Yes, Boveda technology involves movement of pure water vapor both in and out of wee holes by way of osmosis. Of course, there is a maximum amount of moisture the Boveda could hold but it will definitely draw in enough to make a difference if you're on the edge of being too moist when put to cure. So yes, Boveda will regulate the relative humidity in the jar and very quickly in the product inside the jar as well. Does this make sense?

Hi there! Yes, Boveda technology involves movement of pure water vapor both in and out of wee holes by way of osmosis. Of course, there is a maximum amount of moisture the Boveda could hold but it will definitely draw in enough to make a difference if you're on the edge of being too moist when put to cure. So yes, Boveda will regulate the relative humidity in the jar and very quickly in the product inside the jar as well. Does this make sense?
Yep that makes perfect sense to me, always double check your sources I think is the moral here!

Back