Brother Mendel's Selections Midwest Widow Q4 2021 Grow-and-Show!

This is my Midwest widow she is going into soil sometime today.
mars hydro TS1000 for this one
Earthbox jr on what's gonna be its 3rd cycle with this seed. The soil is very active so let's hope for a monster.
I try to gather as much rain water as I can to water them. I have a couple gallons stored since it just rained.
20211001_160911.jpg

10/4/21
Brother Mendel's Selections-Midwest Widow
DAY 1

Well well....24 hours later and we have one little lady determined to join the party! :biggrin:

20211004_062119.jpg

Last edited:
This is my Midwest widow she is going into soil sometime today.
mars hydro TS1000 for this one
Earthbox jr on what's gonna be its 3rd cycle with this seed. The soil is very active so let's hope for a monster.
I try to gather as much rain water as I can to water them. I have a couple gallons stored since it just rained.
View attachment 1374267
I might have to get one or two Jrs to check them out. The only downside with me using Jrs is adding liquid nutes with the shorter media depth. I'll probally only be able to use my compost slurry method to add my KNF amendments.
How many Jrs have you ran in a 4x4?

I might have to get one or two Jrs to check them out. The only downside with me using Jrs is adding liquid nutes with the shorter media depth. I'll probally only be able to use my compost slurry method to add my KNF amendments.
How many Jrs have you ran in a 4x4?
I'm still figuring out the eb but I'm happy with it n adding more for sure. I wish I had a 4x4 tho my space is 32x32 so almost a 3x3. I run 3 plants usually 1 eb and 2 or 3 5gallon fabric pots.

I got mine in the mail yesterday! sorry no fancy pics i lost my phone and refuse to replace it and must borrow my woman's phone to take pictures so i make it count for g'n's updates and journals.

I mixed up some promix and hydroton in a 5 gallon Autopot XL springpot and direct planted.

when it pops up from the promix i'll update with a picture.

Have a nice day everyone and thank you @Son of Hobbes for the effort of mailing them all out and I hope you are 100% now after covid. How is diablo 2? I'm no life'ing it still haha

10/5/01
DAY 1
Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow
No life'ing it....I can relate!!:crying:

I was rather surprised to already see a root poking out the bottom of the Riot, (determined little lady!) so she got planted into a 9oz clear solo cup filled with coco and moistened with water and Rhizotonic. She is so little and cute :biggrin: Back in the 83 degree veg tent under the T5 light she went. I will start to dunk feed her Mega Crop low dose tomorrow or the next day. We are still waiting for her twin sister to pop up her head.

Grow on my friends!! XOXO

DAY 1.jpg

Back