Calling all breeders

Hazy

Canin’ it
Reaction score
Ok here is a request from a lowly grower.. Can one of you genius breeders try to get Nevilles Haze to Auto..It has for many years been my favourite strain. Please tell me it's possible :bow:

Cheers

Hazy

Last edited:
LBH seeds does good haze autos.

Im making a NH21/mullimbimby Madness into a fem auto.
It's Nevils grail from his new releases.
Last time he droped seed was 91........

I have some seeds that are first crosses of nevilles haze and lowrider #2 ....it's on my project list :D
Working title 'Halo'
TLBWP

My NH21/MM x DP amnesia haze auto seeds are getting germed today.
The next cross will be (nh21/MMxAmnesia) x AHA

186472d1362272253-scarhole-auto-project-img_0927_450x600.jpg

Nevil wrote NH21xMM is his best sativa ever.
(Oops, the last sentance may have been against the rules here sorry)

Last edited:
My NH21/MM x DP amnesia haze auto seeds are getting germed today.
The next cross will be (nh21/MMxAmnesia) x AHA

186472d1362272253-scarhole-auto-project-img_0927_450x600.jpg

Nevil wrote NH21xMM is his best sativa ever.
(Oops, the last sentance may have been against the rules here sorry)

Nice.. again keep me posted on the work you're doing

I have been working for 8 months trying to turn PineApple-Chunk to an auto via Short-Stuff #1.. It's not an easy task....And it is very slow work!!!

I have been working for 8 months trying to turn PineApple-Chunk to an auto via Short-Stuff #1.. It's not an easy task....And it is very slow work!!!

I'm sure it is alley... but without good people like yourself pushing the envelope..there would be a lot less variety around. :bow:

I was just looking into buying some Nevilles haze seeds today. I'm mainly working with Indicas in my project but want to add some sativa and thought this would be great

Just been looking at Neville's Haze. It's says it needs up to a 16week flowering period. It would take years to fully perfect it, I'm sure it would be worth I sounds awesome.

Back