Can I take clones from this plant

Reaction score
Is it to early to take clones from this plant ,I want to spray the clones with CS
E043A941-9438-4CDA-9E66-FD1B3EB367FF.jpeg
3F57CF9E-CA4C-4CFC-9999-D1DDD4A03DD4.jpeg
F90E0BA6-8770-4360-A47E-028383827987.jpeg

how on point is your cloning game? Took me awhile to really get it down. Might try it earlier to give you more time to pop roots.
Think you are a newer grower? Id say just practice and don't get upset if it doesnt root.

how on point is your cloning game? Took me awhile to really get it down. Might try it earlier to give you more time to pop roots.
Think you are a newer grower? Id say just practice and don't get upset if it doesnt root.
This is my 4th grow second grow using autos,I made that strain sour gorilla lol sour kush and gorilla glue, maybe give it another week,

The ideal mother plant is 2 months old or older.

Is it an auto or a photo? Has it shown sex?

If its a photo plant then I would wait till the side branching is longer then try n clone it, even if its a auto.(to me cloning a auto is useless)

If its a photo plant then I would wait till the side branching is longer then try n clone it, even if its a auto.(to me cloning a auto is useless)
Why is cloning a auto useless

It’s a female I crossed 2 females it’s an auto flower as well
Has it shown sex? You'll want to take cuts from the lowest (oldest) branches before they show sex if you plan to reverse the clone.

@Budgie45 from my understanding people who clone auto's is for breeding purposes. Im not sure but I think the plant will be significantly smaller (for breeding it sounds good but for yield its gonna be useless for me)

Back