Can it be revived

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m having an issue with an auto seedling. I did not water and the soil was completely dry. I put it in the sun for one hour and came back and found it laying flat and withered. I gave it some water and recharge and placed it in a cool spot. It is one week old. Is there any chance it will revive????
E17B5AC9-377C-4F3A-9450-FC8429C90B21.jpeg

You will know in a few hours if it is likely to survive. If it stands up after watering then you may still not be completely out of the water. Definitely consider starting more seeds.

Last edited:
Hi guys I’m having an issue with an auto seedling. I did not water and the soil was completely dry. I put it in the sun for one hour and came back and found it laying flat and withered. I gave it some water and recharge and placed it in a cool spot. It is one week old. Is there any chance it will revive????View attachment 1313227
in the hands of the canna gods now bro

You will no in a few hours if it is likely to survive. If it stands up after watering then you may still not be completely out of the water. Definitely consider starting more seeds.
Well it stood upright by it self but leaves have not opened back up. Hopefull still.

Well it stood upright by it self but leaves have not opened back up. Hopefull still.
Leaves are the hardest can sometimes be misted heavily to bring them back to life, but time is critical here. You have to act fast and then hope for the best.

Leaves are the hardest can sometimes be misted heavily to bring them back to life, but time is critical here. You have to act fast and then hope for the best.
Will do. I’ll let you know how it turns out. Thanks.

Keep misting every few hours and don't let the leaves dry out again till they are standing stiff. When they are finally allowed to dry after that, you may still find portions of the leaf or even all of the leaf may dry out bad and that will be the end of it if the damage is too far gone.

Keep misting every few hours and don't let the leaves dry out again till they are standing stiff. When they are finally allowed to dry after that, you may still find portions of the leaf or even all of the leaf may dry out bad and that will be the end of it if the damage is too far gone.
This is it now. Should I keep it under the light. Also should I take the fan off it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 30
The fan will cause it to dry out faster. Remove it from the fan altogether. The light... also not needed at this point as your seedling is in dire distress.

Back