Mephisto Genetics Canada / UK / World Store Update

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello mates,

It’s finally your turn to have a crack of the whip!

Sorry it’s taken a while, feels like we’ve been aboard this web train for an age already!

We remade the US store first, as we had by far and away the most issues with that one for the last site! And now after 4 openings, we believe we’ve got it all sussed, and have created the next stores for you guys!

Just as with the US store, you’ll be invited on Monday 27th September to go on the site, take your time to browse and have a play, create an account, sign up to the newsletter, and fill your boots checking any other content there.

You will be able to add to cart and checkout a ZERO cost ($0.00) digital product. This will allow you to download a pdf containing a 10% discount code to use when the store goes live with the first real opening.

If you want to order on the upcoming drops, you MUST create an account (it’s required to checkout).

You will also need to subscribe to the new Newsletter, because we’ve nuked the old one!

There will be no beans in stock on Monday, but there will be a Digital discount code you can add to your cart and checkout!

UK store will be at: www.mephistogenetics.co.uk and it will be available to pop on from 12pm GMT on Monday 27th September.

Canada Store will be at: www.mephistogenetics.ca and it will be available to enter at 12pm Eastern Time on Monday 27th September.

All being well with testing your respective stores will have an opening on Monday the 4th of October, when seed products will go live at the same times as above.

Much Love,
Mitch, Tim & the rest of the Farm family

FAQs

-Why is it a scheduled reveal of the new page and not just live already?

As with the US stores, we DO NOT want this new site to be a baptism of fire for ourselves or you. We want people to be able to sign up correctly with no pressure and make sure all your i’s are dotted and t’s crossed, to again avoid future problems.

-Why are there no seeds on sale?

Because we want to stress test the system first before we do a normal opening to prevent any hiccups concerning the customer accounts and check-out process.

-When do you have seeds on sale again?

If all things go as planned, and we don’t have any extra #mephistohairlossprogram issues, the Canada and the UK stores are due to open on the 4th of October.

-When will the EU/World stores be open?

The EU and World stores are planned to be aligned with the UK store in future, so customers from these regions will use the .co.uk to shop. We don’t have a precise date to open the stores, over the last few months we’ve lost around 10-20% of EU orders to customs and non-delivery, and an entire World drop was undelivered previously. We need to spend a lot more time rethinking our strategy for getting seeds into customers' hands in these regions, but until then we just can’t open the store. We’ve made sure our UK stock has reserved enough to facilitate EU/World openings in future, so you won’t miss out on new strains when they drop.

-How will I receive my discount code?

Please purchase the product ‘Digital promo code’ at no cost. Once the checkout is done, you will be able to download a pdf with the discount code.

-Do I need to create a new user account?

Yes, we are not copying any data from the old system to start with a clean slate and also not to risk any data privacy breach.

-Why do I need to create a new user account? I can’t do a guest check out for the discount code.

Previously we had the problem that customers would enter the wrong details in a rush situation with the drops, and we had then later to correct the data. So, with everyone setting up their account with the test opening, it will make it easier and quicker for you to check out the following opening when we have seeds back on sale.

-I had previously subscribed to the newsletter. Do I need to subscribe again?

Yes, please subscribe again. We are not copying over data from the old system and are starting fresh!

-I have subscribed to the newsletter, but I am not receiving anything.

Please don’t use a VPN when signing up for the newsletter. Once you signed up you will receive a confirmation email with a link, then click on the link in the email to confirm your newsletter subscription. Please check out all your folders, promotions, junk, spam in case the confirmation gets filtered there.

If after checking the above you don’t have a confirmation, please email your respective info@mephistogenetics.co.uk/.ca so we can check on our end.

Good news! Fingers crossed for 4th October… how about a little hint about what we can expect strain wise to get our juices really flowing :drool: @stan_mephisto

How do.you order on the new site

How do.you order on the new site
Read the whole post please. This is just a test, if you go through checkout you can get a promo code for your next order.

I do hope you guys figure something out with "shipping to Europe" issue. I've got several candidates on my whish list waiting to get bought :thumbsup:

Read the whole post please. This is just a test, if you go through checkout you can get a promo code for your next order.
My bad sorry mate did notice it after I posted I was at work and things got busy at 12 and was panicking I was gonna miss out

I have a feeling these seeds are going to be harder to get than Beatles tickets if they resurrected them from the dead.

Soo it's an hour past the drop and the website still says under maintenance. What's going on ?

Soo it's an hour past the drop and the website still says under maintenance. What's going on ?
I hope they didn't sell out that fast and shutdown again. I've been looking too

Back