cancer cure!

Unbelievable :D . . Great video, went through every single one of them :D

Peace:peace:

I'm liking it Smashed.. :thumbs: + rep homie

You're right Brother...everyone should watch it. Thank you. It's a subject that hits awfully close to home. Puff, puff, pass

Awesome video and thanks for making this threat and sharing this useful video with others also. I have bookmarked the link and will share this useful video with others also to bring awareness among people to cure cancer. Keep sharing useful stuff.

The bad part is they have known about this shit for 30 years. Lying bastards are keeping it away from us for money! And the governments backs them because it is a population control!

Shit makes me angry! Makes me have to smoke twice as much lol what a world we live in where people let millions die every year across the globe to make a profit! Absolute genocide if you ask me!

Fuck pharmaceutical companies! I say if any body on this earth deserves to die its them!

Money is the rude of all evil!!!

"'If this plant were discovered in the Amazon today, scientists would be falling all over each other to be the first to bring it to market,' said Dr. Donald Abrams, chief of oncology at the University of California San Francisco, which has also found science behind marijuana's efficacy."

Marijuana advocates have suspected these truths for decades but have found themselves widely shunned or ignored by U.S. lawmakers.

Dr. T.G. stated, "In light of emerging evidence and millions of patients who've received benefit from cannabis, there is no logical reason to avoid a federal reversal of prohibition."
It may irritate politicians and prohibitionists nationwide, but it turns out the potheads of the world were right all along...

http://www.examiner.com/article/ca-...a-fights-aggressive-cancers-human-trials-soon

How many people have pot prohibition killed, in terms of cancer patients not treated and research not done? Marijuana: Gateway to Health author Clint Werner says potentially tens of thousands.

“These federal policies hurt people. That’s one reason I get angry. When you know these compounds block the progression of cancer and you do research to promote the idea that it doesn’t work, when it really does — this is evil. It’s a moral evil to keep people from having these remedies.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetrut...onal-cancer-institute-says-pot-fights-cancer/

Back