Canna Vega/bloom

oldham

Free will is an illusion
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Currently Smoking
Gorilla cookies
Wow! What an amazing forum. Thank you all for great info, i learned a lot.

Just a tiny question here about my nutrients. I use canna Vega right now. According to canna Vega should be between 30-50 ml/10L and I use 40ml/10L
I use this every other feed. Seems to go alright.
Just wondering about the bloom later. Recommend is 50-70ml/10L. I was thinking going with 50ml/10l.(with one pH fixed water inbetween) Right thinking? Haha
The soil iam using is terra professional plus. (High class name. Haha)
Spider farmer s1000
Green crack
Auto of course.
18/6 light

Thanks!
IMG_20230114_164854.jpg

@oldham :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Your plants look fine. Follow the vendors guide at about 65% strength compared to their chart. Autoflowering plants need less fertilizer than Photoperiod plants. If the chart does not specifically say for Autos it is for Photoperiod plants.

Now lets talk EC/PPM instead of ml/l which is a poor description of the actual strength of the nutrients you are feeding. Get yourself a good EC meter. It will become your second best friend. You should also get a good PH meter this will be your second best friend also. These two meters will switch places as best friends :rofl:

In the USA we use PPM on the Hanna scale. The rest of the world uses micro-siemens or Mili-siemens to describe the strength of a nutrient solution. Micro/Mili is the same number with the decimal place in a different position. Here is a conversion chart in mili-siemens.

ScreenHunter_260 Jun. 11 20.24.jpg

There are other scales but avoid meters that use them it just gets too confusing.

Then learn about using salt based fertilizers here:

There is a lot to learn but just looking at your plant will tell you what you need when you learn to listen.

@oldham :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Your plants look fine. Follow the vendors guide at about 65% strength compared to their chart. Autoflowering plants need less fertilizer than Photoperiod plants. If the chart does not specifically say for Autos it is for Photoperiod plants.

Now lets talk EC/PPM instead of ml/l which is a poor description of the actual strength of the nutrients you are feeding. Get yourself a good EC meter. It will become your second best friend. You should also get a good PH meter this will be your second best friend also. These two meters will switch places as best friends :rofl:

In the USA we use PPM on the Hanna scale. The rest of the world uses micro-siemens or Mili-siemens to describe the strength of a nutrient solution. Micro/Mili is the same number with the decimal place in a different position. Here is a conversion chart in mili-siemens.

View attachment 1556269

There are other scales but avoid meters that use them it just gets too confusing.

Then learn about using salt based fertilizers here:

There is a lot to learn but just looking at your plant will tell you what you need when you learn to listen.
Nice!! Thank you very much!

If just strating out -please don't concern your self with PH/EC and all the other "requirements (just makes things hard) - Just learn to grow, understand your plant and enjoy (hint: use only 1/2 amounts of nutrients) your plants look just fine - consider a defoliation in the comming weeks

If just strating out -please don't concern your self with PH/EC and all the other "requirements (just makes things hard) - Just learn to grow, understand your plant and enjoy (hint: use only 1/2 amounts of nutrients) your plants look just fine - consider a defoliation in the comming weeks
Thank you! Appreciated. I do some defoliation from time to time. But in the morning looks the same as before. Or even bigger/ haha.
Cheers!

Wow! What an amazing forum. Thank you all for great info, i learned a lot.

Just a tiny question here about my nutrients. I use canna Vega right now. According to canna Vega should be between 30-50 ml/10L and I use 40ml/10L
I use this every other feed. Seems to go alright.
Just wondering about the bloom later. Recommend is 50-70ml/10L. I was thinking going with 50ml/10l.(with one pH fixed water inbetween) Right thinking? Haha
The soil iam using is terra professional plus. (High class name. Haha)
Spider farmer s1000
Green crack
Auto of course.
18/6 light

Thanks!View attachment 1556067
So now week 7 coming to an end. Was just thinking about PK and when to add some to the mix. Like in week 9 maby? Having fun.
IMG_20230202_190937.jpg

Back