New Grower Oldham's second

Week 10
Very heavy. Any suggestions? Can I leave them like this or should I make more effort to stable them? Think maby a week left.
Temp 78
RH as low as possible.
Just water now.
IMG_20230613_051600.jpg
IMG_20230613_051616.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for the smoke report :bump: :pass:
Yee. Looking forward to some indica. Just green crack right now. I love it, really doing a lot for my stress and geting things straight in my head. But having a little problem relaxing at night, not a big issue but anyway would be good with some indica around the house. 😍

Yee. Looking forward to some indica. Just green crack right now. I love it, really doing a lot for my stress and geting things straight in my head. But having a little problem relaxing at night, not a big issue but anyway would be good with some indica around the house. 😍
I like having variety absolutely. Try making some edible for your night time sleeping aids.

You may have to be careful not to make it too strong and if you do make it too strong not to eat too much of it at one time before bed. Cuz it could make you paranoid and give you dreams. Some dreams are welcome others may not be :confused1: :shrug: :cheers::pass:

I like having variety absolutely. Try making some edible for your night time sleeping aids.

You may have to be careful not to make it too strong and if you do make it too strong not to eat too much of it at one time before bed. Cuz it could make you paranoid and give you dreams. Some dreams are welcome others may not be :confused1: :shrug: :cheers::pass:
Yeee. Will absolutely do that when I have time. Awesome. Thanks. :cool1:

Back