Cannabis growing and music.....What is really the truth?

Reaction score
For years I have wonder this, debated this, and tested this. Can Music help Cannabis or any plant have better growth and health? It is a question that will always spark debate and might never be proven one way or the other.... Plants don't have ears, so what effect should music have?

(As I type this the Beach Boys are singing for my 2 grows on my desk in my bedroom).

Some of the testing I have done is having multiple grow tents of the same strain running, one tent with music being pipped in, the other no music. The music that was played was a great variety from classical to 1950's Rock'n Roll to rain forrest sound files with rain and animals making noises.....

I have found in my personal far from scientific testing, the plants with music have always been of a better health, better color and in the end a better and more potent yield, and to take it a step further the plants that I interact with on a daily basis the potency can go through the roof!

I love growing different strains on my desk in my bedroom as a simple houseplant would, living with them and interacting with them on a daily basis. To do this I sacrifice light quality which is a major problem as these plants need intense light in flower for any decent yields which I don't have as this would make a uncomfortable problem in the bedroom. To get around this issue I use many low power LED screw in bulbs in desk lamps hitting individual budsites all around the plant. This is a micro grow situation, as I am seeking a smaller plant that still can reach its genetic potential in a micro grow state.

The plants on my desk have been the healthiest of the plants I have ever grown, and that includes some large scale operations. It's as if they love being in here with me and they love my attention, they love me talking to them, and they love the music. I notice when they get these things they will respond and pray towards the lights above, they also mature much faster then anything we have grown in large scale green houses. I am currently growing 1 Bubbasquanch and 1 White Moscow, the Bubbasquanch smells amazing, like Hubba Bubba gum and she will let off a strong scent everytime I interact with her, as if she knows, which brings up the question, what do plants really know, sense and feel? Can they truly feel your love? I believe so and encourage all to get more personal in your grows, talk to them, play them music, love them. It could be fact or myth, but I believe on what I have seen in 40 years of growing, they respond, someway, somehow, they know when they are being loved... The plants grown on my desk under crappy lights have had the most potency of anything I have ever grown. The shit is always DANK, and you can just tell as you see them grow, you can literally see the 'dankness' in them. I have some patients here that medicate on a daily basis, have high tolerance levels and seek high THC strains, they value these desktop grows, as they always bring them to their knee's and hit em hard. IMO, they are many ways to grow, many nutrients, many lights, but their is only 1 love...…..Could it be the 'key' ingredient.....?

Love your ladies, and they will love you back....

White Moscow, speeding towards full bloom in wonderful health, growing on a desk with music, and being fed a high dose of love...….

f-342.png

:pighug:
i played music 4 a single plant in a 2x2x3.5 ft space and got 7.5 oz once

What about playing sounds of nature lol

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Do you grow on a desk under little lights cos your plants look awesome

Do you grow on a desk under little lights cos your plants look awesome

I grow various strains on my desk with weak led screw in bulbs found at Walmart and Amazon, just to prove what is possible, I do things on a more grand scale then this, but for the purposes of this forum, I love to show what is possible with very little. Weak lights but more then one, aimed at individual budsites can produce a nice little POTENT harvest in the smallest of spaces.

My White Moscow is really taking off a developing a thick and fat main cola for being only 16 inches tall and growing under a 1.99 Great Value led bulb combined with a $7.99 Amazon blurple cheapo bulb..... My success though, as important as light is, is the biology in the soil that keeps things alive for me.

f-356.png

My White Moscow is really taking off a developing a thick and fat main cola for being only 16 inches tall and growing under a 1.99 Great Value led bulb combined with a $7.99 Amazon blurple cheapo bulb..... My success though, as important as light is, is the biology in the soil that keeps things alive for me.

View attachment 1051060
I love it!! I've always liked the idea of a plant in the corner of the room just doing it thing like a house plant but getting buds.

Back