Indoor CBD Hemp Autoflowers, Alplen Gleaux & Kentucky Flytrap

D3pthCharg3

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A5 Haze s1
I have been wanting to grow some CBD autoflowers for medical purposes for some time. I wanted genetics that would be smokable flower, as well as using for balm and tincture.

Description from High Alpine Genetics:
Alpen Gleaux is High Alpine Genetics’ insanely purple, terp laden, high-CBD, auto-flowering hemp creation! Purple Autoflower hemp. This plant produces large buds and is average 80 days from germination you harvest. Terpenes on these ladies reminds me of perfume and redwood trees. Medicinal value is high to high. These autos need extreme caution when transplanting. Do not start these seeds in trays. Direct sowing into a final pot is ideal. 20:1 CBD:THC levels will ensure your crop stays compliant. Averages 80 days from seed to harvest, great for concentrates and commercial growers! Registered in Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Wisconsin, New York, and New Jersey!
Additional information from Banyan Genetics:
Banyan Genetics has partnered up with High Alpine Genetics to produce high quality highly stabilized CBD variety Alpen Gleaux.

Description from Banyan Genetics:
The Kentucky Flytrap started with a bold new cross of a landrace ruderalis with Alpen Gleaux. Fast growing, large autoflower with hints of garlic and pine. A resinous and mold resistant variety that works well in most environments.

Breeders Photos
Alpen Gleaux

s561745423523755105_p2_i2_w749.jpg

Kentucky Flytrap

s561745423523755105_p11_i4_w899.jpg

(2) Alpen Gleaux
and (2) Kentucky Flytrap at 2 days above soil

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

Thanks for taking a look

Good luck on the hemp grow. I grew Finola hemp last season outdoors @66.9 N. Pollinated Sour Dragon with Finola. I love CBD/THC combo strains, and wanting to develop one that rocks this far north.

Good luck on the hemp grow. I grew Finola hemp last season outdoors @66.9 N. Pollinated Sour Dragon with Finola. I love CBD/THC combo strains, and wanting to develop one that rocks this far north.
Thanks. I was checking out Finola too. How did you like it? The breeder Seattle Chronic has some very interesting combinations of THC, THCv, CBD, CBG, etc. Was your Finolas from them? I'm working on making/finding a CBD/THC combo as well, in autoflower. I just pollinated a Fastbuds 20:1 CBD and a nice auto male (THC). What's the lineage of Sour Dragon?

Thanks. I was checking out Finola too. How did you like it? The breeder Seattle Chronic has some very interesting combinations of THC, THCv, CBD, CBG, etc. Was your Finolas from them? I'm working on making/finding a CBD/THC combo as well, in autoflower. I just pollinated a Fastbuds 20:1 CBD and a nice auto male (THC). What's the lineage of Sour Dragon?
Seeds came from Finland, via UK. Had a very cool and wet Aug. Tough to ripen budage on the outdoor crop. Finola made small buds, very soothing effect. The male I used was the fastest male of the grow.
SourD/Autoflower Portal is Quixter/Mdanzig x Duurty Dragon/Mossy

(2) Alpen Gleaux and (2) Kentucky Flytrap

Day 17 above soil

IMG_8621.jpg

Back