CBD Study knocks it out of the park

jcrit

New User
Reaction score
Yesterday I found a link to a study on the Cannabis Oil Success Stories FB group. Here is that link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33244087/. Well, the scientists basically proved four MAJOR points about CBD deals with a certain kind of cancer (head and neck squamous cell carcinoma). But they go on to mention that there are indications that CBD works for several kinds of cancers, because of how the CBD acts.

1.) CBD causes cancer cells to die, in at least two ways. This is called cytotoxicity, and this paper shows how that happens.

2.) CBD and chemotherapy together can reduce tumors better than either one can individually. Again, they prove it in test tubes and with mice.

3.) The horrible side effects of chemo are reduced by CBD. They confirm this belief many people have held for ages.

4.) Since CBD is non-toxic to healthy cells, the more of it one consumes, the better the cytoxicity is for cancer cells. They show that the anti-cancer effect is dose-dependent.

I'm just an average pothead who has been using RSO for a few years to battle stage 4 thyroid cancer. This study is going to open a lot of doors for further work in the area of weed's health benefits. I also attached the study in pdf. That's really all I know, but I can see that it's important, so I'm sharing it here.

Attachments

• cbd:cancer study 20.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 235
Yesterday I found a link to a study on the Cannabis Oil Success Stories FB group. Here is that link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33244087/. Well, the scientists basically proved four MAJOR points about CBD deals with a certain kind of cancer (head and neck squamous cell carcinoma). But they go on to mention that there are indications that CBD works for several kinds of cancers, because of how the CBD acts.

1.) CBD causes cancer cells to die, in at least two ways. This is called cytotoxicity, and this paper shows how that happens.

2.) CBD and chemotherapy together can reduce tumors better than either one can individually. Again, they prove it in test tubes and with mice.

3.) The horrible side effects of chemo are reduced by CBD. They confirm this belief many people have held for ages.

4.) Since CBD is non-toxic to healthy cells, the more of it one consumes, the better the cytoxicity is for cancer cells. They show that the anti-cancer effect is dose-dependent.

I'm just an average pothead who has been using RSO for a few years to battle stage 4 thyroid cancer. This study is going to open a lot of doors for further work in the area of weed's health benefits. I also attached the study in pdf. That's really all I know, but I can see that it's important, so I'm sharing it here.
Hemp is the most amazing product on the planet. So so many useful and beneficial applications, with more to come by the sounds of it. Enjoyed that post. Cheers
EP3

I have read that cbd treats for dogs help them to feel better. What do you think about that? I know that such dietary supplements help people cope with pain and anxiety and improve mental health problems. Perhaps for dogs this method will also help. I want to buy such treats for my pit bull terrier.
We’ve gotten them for the dogs. They do okay on them but I think it chills them out some, and mine like to run around all the time. So they stopped taking them, and we stopped trying, sometimes if they have a huge day we will give them one just to sleep ans rest well that night

I have a 13 year old American Staffy. He has arthritis and the vet gave me some meds for it that were horrible. I lost my dog. He would stare off into the distance, just the look in his eyes, depressed and sad. After a few days I took him off that horrible medication. Went online did some research and found CBD oil. He's old so we divide his food in half, half in the morning and half for dinner. 5 drops of CBD oil for each meal. We have a new dog. That's how good he's responded to the CBD. He was having trouble getting up for dinner. When he pooped he would moan because the pooping position hurt him. Now he runs! No shit, he actually runs around the backyard. Not fast, or for very long, more like a short sudden burst of energy (he's in his 90s) but to see the change, its amazing. For my dog CBD has worked beyond my expectations.

Sorry for side tracking OP, but I'd believe CBD would help with cancer. The marijuana plant is probably the greatest plant we have on the planet. In the future I have no doubt it will play a major role in making cancer a thing of the past.

It helped me
Well, I got a first-hand chance to see for myself how it works with skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma). I put some RSO on a quarter-sized open sore on my scalp. Three treatments over two weeks, scrubbing it with soap each time. It would not heal before, well over a year. Within two weeks of the RSO globs, it healed over like it never had, and when the doctor looked at it, there was hardly anything to remove. I think had I not gotten it cut out by the doctor, it would have healed up on its own. Yes!

Well, I got a first-hand chance to see for myself how it works with skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma). I put some RSO on a quarter-sized open sore on my scalp. Three treatments over two weeks, scrubbing it with soap each time. It would not heal before, well over a year. Within two weeks of the RSO globs, it healed over like it never had, and when the doctor looked at it, there was hardly anything to remove. I think had I not gotten it cut out by the doctor, it would have healed up on its own. Yes!
A friend of mine has found that my THC:CBD salve completely cleared up a pre-cancerous lesion on his face that had been diagnosed and present for several years. There seems little doubt that there is some potential here. :pighug:

Back