Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

CDLC x Sour Stomper

Did it autoflower?:

Yes, around day 18

Soil/hydro:

60/40 coco to perlite in a 2 gallon plastic nursery pot

Nutes:

Megacrop 4 g/gal, 2 g/gal CalMag, 1 g/gal of Sweet Candy, .75 g/gal of Bud Explosion every other watering, .6ml/gal of Mammoth P, and 2 ml/gal of Hydroguard

Light (kind and schedule):

1 Tasty T4 and 1 Tasty T3P COB LEDs
20/4

From seed to harvest date:

70 days

Dry Yield:

233g

High/Effect Duration:

Comes on quick and pretty strong. Settles into the body after about 15-30 minutes and has been great for my arthritic knees and shoulder. Last a good 2 hours, if I partake again within the 2 hour window it goes straight to the body and I'm a bag of jelly.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

**** Nice chunky buds, good trichome coverage, covered in orange pistils, sticky oily girl

THE GROWTH:

***** Thank god this was in a 2 gallon pot or it would have taken over the tent. I tied her down about 20 days into the grow and it helped. Growth is vigorous so I defoliated regularly

THE SMELL:

****Started off with a sweet smell with some spices thrown in, cloves came to mind. As it progressed a nice funk appeared and since the cure it has remained a sweet spice funk

THE SMOKE:

*****At about 10 days into the cure I sampled some and it was still a little harsh and heavy in the lungs. Tasted great on the exhale but still needed time. Now it has mellowed and the smoke is super smooth

THE HIGH
:

*****I love it! It tickles the brain at first and then settles into the body nicely. It doesn't take much and it lasts a couple hours. Get a little happy stuffing that bowl and your ass is going to sleep.

View media item 16821View media item 16822View media item 16858View media item 16906View media item 16954View media item 17214View media item 17235

Last edited:
Thank you for this great report. Really nice plant ... well done, bro!

:slap:

Very nice report, thanks for doing it! Nice grow as well.

Back