Night Owl Seeds Citrus Stomper

Fidel Fastro

New User
Reaction score
Freebies from Daz on my second order from him through theseedbazaar.com they're Orange Diesel x Tyrone Stompers that will be released later this year. Thank you for the testers!

March 18th planted #1 & #2 directly into coco, 36 hours later they were above ground when I checked on the girls before bed on AFD day. Fast start to life, but since it was midnight I'll call 03/21 their first real day.

#1 had her helmet stuck on but after some careful moistening & prying she seemed fine.

1.5G Coco fabric pots (70/30 coco to perlite mix) with dry amendments pre loaded into the bottom half of the pot and unamended top half. They're having to live in a meph filled flowering tent, so temps are a consistant higher 70°s but humidity has been a steady 50%

Water ph to 5.8-6.2 however last week I realized my meter was reading wrong when I ponied up for a bluelabs.. so I had definitely been running my ph too low. Hedging my bets I ph'd to the mid 6's for maybe a few too many waterings. Back to that suggested range now.

Under a mars blurpul but will finish under my 240w qb which is very much occupied.. man I hate that blurpul! Under 24 hour lights so I don't have to heat the space.. probably the last time I will run 24 on, I just don't like the idea of giving grow equipment 0 down time.

This is my fourth set of autoflower seeds being popped all during the same cycle.. kind of just experimenting, starting everything in final pots 100% germ ranging from 3G, 5G and 1.5G pots.. Daz has a couple youtube interviews that convinced me to give autoflowers a try - I've definitely been a fan of stable clones but judging by the smell of my meph girls flowering out, I'm happy! Major hurtle is the grow height.. endless horizontal but only 48" vertical so L.S.T it is.

#1 day 1 helmet on
Number 1 day 1.jpg
Number 2 day 1.jpg

#1 day 15
Number 1 day 15.jpg

#2 day 15 showing signs of overwatering I believe, sorry for the neglect girl!
Number 2 day 15.jpg

Thanks for looking and stay safe! Much appreciated @gbd thanks again for the beans

Freebies from Daz on my second order from him through theseedbazaar.com they're Orange Diesel x Tyrone Stompers that will be released later this year. Thank you for the testers!

March 18th planted #1 & #2 directly into coco, 36 hours later they were above ground when I checked on the girls before bed on AFD day. Fast start to life, but since it was midnight I'll call 03/21 their first real day.

#1 had her helmet stuck on but after some careful moistening & prying she seemed fine.

1.5G Coco fabric pots (70/30 coco to perlite mix) with dry amendments pre loaded into the bottom half of the pot and unamended top half. They're having to live in a meph filled flowering tent, so temps are a consistant higher 70°s but humidity has been a steady 50%

Water ph to 5.8-6.2 however last week I realized my meter was reading wrong when I ponied up for a bluelabs.. so I had definitely been running my ph too low. Hedging my bets I ph'd to the mid 6's for maybe a few too many waterings. Back to that suggested range now.

Under a mars blurpul but will finish under my 240w qb which is very much occupied.. man I hate that blurpul! Under 24 hour lights so I don't have to heat the space.. probably the last time I will run 24 on, I just don't like the idea of giving grow equipment 0 down time.

This is my fourth set of autoflower seeds being popped all during the same cycle.. kind of just experimenting, starting everything in final pots 100% germ ranging from 3G, 5G and 1.5G pots.. Daz has a couple youtube interviews that convinced me to give autoflowers a try - I've definitely been a fan of stable clones but judging by the smell of my meph girls flowering out, I'm happy! Major hurtle is the grow height.. endless horizontal but only 48" vertical so L.S.T it is.

#1 day 1 helmet on
View attachment 1175104
View attachment 1175107

#1 day 15
View attachment 1175128

#2 day 15 showing signs of overwatering I believe, sorry for the neglect girl!
View attachment 1175129

Thanks for looking and stay safe! Much appreciated @gbd thanks again for the beans
Nice man and directly planting in final pot is far superior and if you can keep temps @ 80 to 85 you will see a big difference in growth in the first 3wks anyway I will tag along for the ride.

Nice man and directly planting in final pot is far superior and if you can keep temps @ 80 to 85 you will see a big difference in growth in the first 3wks anyway I will tag along for the ride.

:thumbsup: I let them soak in a shot glass of warm water (I heat water up a bit to ensure it's warm, then set it on top of my router to keep warm) for ~18 hours until they sink when I poke them, then pop them right into medium and keep humidity & temps up and they explode up through dirt within 2 or 3 days max. I preferred this method much more than paper towel method.

Back