Gnome Automatics Coal miners daughter in coffee tub

leaff

i LOVE MAC
Reaction score
PXL_20221031_205249694.jpg

PXL_20221108_125345570.jpg

i think fungus gnats we're starting to appear. Didn't make enough vent holes in this container nor do I have a fan hit this good. Dumped a bunch of diatomaceous earth on top.

View attachment 1548451
Probably got too happy with the trimming
I wouldntve had trimmed her but too late for that now. I find that autos grow best with Lst and maybe one topping when established in their pots. Goodluck tho following along cause I love gnome gear. Cheers.

I wouldntve had trimmed her but too late for that now. I find that autos grow best with Lst and maybe one topping when established in their pots. Goodluck tho following along cause I love gnome gear. Cheers.
i agree man just got carried away, bad part is i think i had already removed the first two nodes and forgot cut more. how early do you lst? i got another plant i think i lsted the piss out of too early, i heard wait till a foot of growth

what a tall women> at what distance are your lights ? would not be to concerned with defoliation and topping becasue the time needed for a plant to recover can't be added unless it's a "photo" - BUT auto's have their own life cycle: Vegation stage -1-3 weeks and Flower stage weeks 4-12 period !! your plant is growing nicely

Back