Nutrients Comparing What I am used to to the Biobizz Line

King's Indican

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi people! For more than a year I am using Aptus nutrients for growing autoflowers. In that setup I had Regulator, Startbooster, CaMg Boost, All in One Liquid, P boost, K boost and Topbooster basically. And I was following an EC schedule first giving them N then P then K. This brand was the only one I know and I had lots of experience with it. I liked having N, P and K in seperate bottles. Unfortunately it's not sold anymore in my country. When I asked why they told me that noone buys them anymore.
Then I had to decide what nutrients to use with the next grow and I decided Bibobizz because it was basically cheaper than the others and I already use their Lightmix soil and I love it. I have tried to read everything written about Biobizz on the net, watched many videos and brainstormed on the chart given.
I got that Bio Grow has More N inside and Bio Bloom has some more P K ratio. But there comes the first question, what about decreasing P and adding more K in the end of flowering? I couldn't figure out a way to make it happen with Biobizz nutrients.
Root Juice looks similar to Regulator
Top Max could be Topbooster and I didn't get much about the rest. If I try to interpret the feeding guide for Biobizz, it basically says start using all the bottles in minimum dose and slightly increase through the end. It really confuses me. I was not doing like that before. Using the same P-K ratio all along the flowering doesn't seem logical.
Do you have any ideas about this?
I would appreciate any recommendations or explanations.

Recommended EC and pH Levels For Autoflower Strains
WEEKS 1- 4thEC 0.6-0.8 & pH: 5.8-6.0
WEEKS 4- 6thEC 0.8-1.2 & pH: 5.9-6.1
WEEKS 8- 9thEC 1.2-1.8 & pH: 5.9-6.2
WEEKS 9- 11thEC 0.8-1.0 & pH: 6.0-6.2
WEEKS 11-12th (FLUSHING RUN-OFF)EC 0.0-0.3 & pH: 6.0
apts.jpg

@King's Indican :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: The Biobizz line is mostly organic so some of the rules about feeding balanced nutrients is not as critical as with salt based nutrients but balance is still important. Feeding a single nutrient can create an imbalance in the root zone and lock-outs can be the result.

I have seen many successful grows using this schedule:

Bio Bizz.jpg

This explains the idea of nutrient balance:

:goodluck:

Hi! I have read your post. It's very informative. I am into the 2nd week of grow and it goes well with Biobizz

Back