Nutrients Compost tea bubbling up

@Bob's Auto's hiya bud

When mixing the compost tea does it need brew 36hr.

I know the guidance is 24/36hr so I'm thinking anytime after 24hr but before 36hr is good buy after 36hr is better?.

The reason I'm asking is if its 36hr then I need to start the brewing process before bedtime and then feed 36hr later the following 2 morning later.

How long do you or others brew it for?

@St. Tom I never thought about buying tassimos online and ill take a look as it'll give me more of a selection than local tesco.

Thanks

@Bob's Auto's hiya bud

When mixing the compost tea does it need brew 36hr.

I know the guidance is 24/36hr so I'm thinking anytime after 24hr but before 36hr is good buy after 36hr is better?.

The reason I'm asking is if its 36hr then I need to start the brewing process before bedtime and then feed 36hr later the following 2 morning later.

How long do you or others brew it for?
Hey buddy,

I tend to brew my tea between 24-36 hours, nothing less then 24 hours though. In the brew the environment is way better for replication, so brew brew brew buddy :pighug:

Hi @Bob's Auto's hope your well bud.

The measurement of compost tea per plant confuses me and even those who run biotab on Instagram

The recommended dose is 500ml per plant however it doesn't state of thats a 3L pot or a 5Litre or 7litre or 10litre or even 15litre.

Surely if you're using 12L pots you want to be giving more than 500ml as that wouldn't even cover the surface before soaking down. Whereas a 5litre pot 500ml seems sensible.

Any advice on that as im going to mix some up for Sunday morning feed and not sure how many litres I need.

I've got nearly 8litre of decholornated water in a bucket as I've boiled it and left it sitting out over 24hr

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Back