Congratulations to Atomic Phaze for winning the [WORLDWIDE] DynoMyco Mycorrhizae Raffle (9-10 to 9-17)

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
On behalf of the Autoflower Network, we'd like to congratulate Atomic Phaze for winning the [WORLDWIDE] DynoMyco Mycorrhizae Raffle (9-10 to 9-17) !

15-8dd5b48398e33c24b4015bfa2189ff79.png

Congratulations!

A Private Message should have been sent to you on how to claim your prize; if you have any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to the AFN staff!

Thank you to everyone that participated!

Thanks, Everyone. :)

I've only ever used Rick's Monster Grow and Mykos. I wonder if they all use the same fungi(s) or something.

I cannot wait to start a grow. I really wish I could afford some nice autoflowering seeds...but I'm wondering if the Mexican brick weed seeds that I have from 7 years old would be worth growing? What about planting old MX brick weed seeds this late in the grow season? I assume any resulting plants will only get bonsai-plant-size big and immediately start flowering with minimum vegging...

Thanks, Everyone. :)

I've only ever used Rick's Monster Grow and Mykos. I wonder if they all use the same fungi(s) or something.

I cannot wait to start a grow. I really wish I could afford some nice autoflowering seeds...but I'm wondering if the Mexican brick weed seeds that I have from 7 years old would be worth growing? What about planting old MX brick weed seeds this late in the grow season? I assume any resulting plants will only get bonsai-plant-size big and immediately start flowering with minimum vegging...

I'm in Spain...Europe...if I set photoperiods away now...Sept/Oct...I Harvest after the first 12/12 i the outdoor season..end of March....to May for harvest..

Good Luck... :headbang: ..and Congratulations on your Win.

Back