Congratulations to DogterB for winning the [USA] Gnome Automatics "Pick-Your-Prize" raffle!

Welcome home!!
Cheers my old friend. Always good to see you here.

Hey @blue ima get things sorted and I apologize for my delay. Took ole @Son of Hobbes forever to get back to me cause of all those women :biggrin:

Here’s my biggest reason for delay honestly. I can not be late and not blame ole hobbesy

Garden is rocking and getting some hunting done as well as some personal flower and food.

All organic all the time. Pesticide free too :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
    IMG_0610.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0597.jpeg
    IMG_0597.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0596.jpeg
    IMG_0596.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0595.jpeg
    IMG_0595.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0588.jpeg
    IMG_0588.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14

Hey @blue ima get things sorted and I apologize for my delay. Took ole @Son of Hobbes forever to get back to me cause of all those women :biggrin:

Here’s my biggest reason for delay honestly. I can not be late and not blame ole hobbesy

Garden is rocking and getting some hunting done as well as some personal flower and food.

Heyyy!!! Full D :bighug:

I've got 3 winners in my mails from 420 that ole' Hobbesey (aka casa nova) was supposed to be getting sorted (my USA winners)
They've been very patient with me, but they'd love to get their hands on some prizes :D

@Jpkindbud
@Shugrows
@Lil Dab

Beautiful setup buddy! Looking amazing!

:d5:

Garden looks Perfect as Usual........................:bravo:......you don't Fancy a couple of weeks doing mine do you....?........:eyebrows:

We haven't seen the snake for weeks.................:biggrin:....Honest.............

Heyyy!!! Full D :bighug:

I've got 3 winners in my mails from 420 that ole' Hobbesey (aka casa nova) was supposed to be getting sorted (my USA winners)
They've been very patient with me, but they'd love to get their hands on some prize

@Jpkindbud
@Shugrows
@Lil Dab

Beautiful setup buddy! Looking amazing!

:d5:
Dont forget me!

Back