Congratulations to Tattoochase for winning the [USA] Brother Mendel's Selections 'Dark Jedi' Raffle (6-11 to 6-18)

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Congratulations to Tattoochase for being the chosen winner of the [USA] Brother Mendel's Selections 'Dark Jedi' Raffle (6-11 to 6-18)

We hope you enjoy the Dark Jedi seeds and the seed cracker!

Thank you again to Brother Mendel's Selections for their generous donation and to all of the members in our community that participated!

@Tattoochase congrats
1655638447872.gif

I'm going to buy @Twenty20 Adam your guy silver thiosulfate and make my own seeds of this dark Jedi... Plus I'm going to do one of each in the grow and show ogreberry f4 super terp and bourbonberry.. I'll have all type of seeds.. . Thanks again.....

Congratulations buddy. going to have to get some more tents too keep up with everything you got going :pass:

Congratulations buddy. going to have to get some more tents too keep up with everything you got going :pass:
Yes I know I'm moving splitting up with the old lady after 18 years. Tired of the bitching.... And other bull... So I'm getting my own place middle of July... I can do whatever I want then ....I'm going to have to move my plants to ....think they will be ok in the back of a truck with trash bags on them for 30 min? Thanks

Yes I know I'm moving splitting up with the old lady after 18 years. Tired of the bitching.... And other bull... So I'm getting my own place middle of July... I can do whatever I want then ....I'm going to have to move my plants to ....think they will be ok in the back of a truck with trash bags on them for 30 min? Thanks
i done the bag over the plants. They didnt like it to much but they survived. What I noticed is that if you got pistols and the bag touches them it turns them red. And i would try and use non scented bags. And definitely do it at night. Sorry to hear about your girl and you splitting up. I just went thru a divorce. Its hard but Im way happier now. In this instance the grass was greener in the other side. Hopefully same for you. Good luck man. Stay high.

Back