Congratulations to Tattoochase for winning the [USA] Brother Mendel's Selections 'Dark Jedi' Raffle (6-11 to 6-18)

i done the bag over the plants. They didnt like it to much but they survived. What I noticed is that if you got pistols and the bag touches them it turns them red. And i would try and use non scented bags. And definitely do it at night. Sorry to hear about your girl and you splitting up. I just went thru a divorce. Its hard but Im way happier now. In this instance the grass was greener in the other side. Hopefully same for you. Good luck man. Stay high.
Thanks I know the grass is going to be shinning....happiness here I come baby....

Thanks I got my package when I got off work last night.... :vibe: used it this morning.... On the 3 that wouldn't crack after soaking for 24 hours......
IMG_20220623_212525075.jpg
IMG_20220624_052033016~2.jpg
IMG_20220624_052332699~2.jpg

Still waiting on my. Not sure if they even sent it yet. kinda wanted them soon I going to start another run in the next week and wanted to pop one.

Still waiting on my. Not sure if they even sent it yet. kinda wanted them soon I going to start another run in the next week and wanted to pop one.
Ya they should be I was told they all got sent out at once... This seed cracker is bad ass....

I got that and 3 dark Jedi's..... I'm going to sts one of them.....and cross it with devil cream....

I got that and 3 dark Jedi's..... I'm going to sts one of them.....and cross it with devil cream....
Yours came from multiverse beans as well? And i seen people use homemade seed crackers before. I sand paper tube. And making your own seeds. Id love to do that just dont have the room and I wanna get better at growing before i go down that road. And live in a place im not renting so I could build a room to do it in.

Back