Bomb Seeds COSMIC BOMB AUTO - TEST GROW

@BombSeeds
I’ve finally dried, trimmed, and jarred my giant Cosmic Bomb. On average, the buds are sitting at 62-64% RH in jars and they have weighed in at 415.4g! I mentioned before that it was hard to take pics that quantify how large she was. I also have a fairly large box of trim that is super frosty and destined for dry ice.

Thank you Bomb Seeds for the opportunity to grow your seeds. Many people in need of meds will share this harvest.

F3DC68CD-6392-4DA3-AC49-59F503B91CC2.jpeg
BB548C86-9E20-4786-B4F0-3B179A4ECD4E.jpeg

@woody @Bigg Al @Rwg111 @LazyNhazy @The Mugwamp @Trooperwife@beavis @hairyman @Autogrowzs@St. Tom @420Forever @JS550Fan @Garage_Grower
@Ozzie Greenthumb @Dudeski @Frogster
@Machamillion

Last edited:
@BombSeeds
I’ve finally dried, trimmed, and jarred my giant Cosmic Bomb. On average, the buds are sitting at 62-64% RH in jars and they have weighed in at 415.4g! I mentioned before that it was hard to take pics that quantify how large she was. I also have a fairly large box of trim that is super frosty and destined for dry ice.

Thank you Bomb Seeds for the opportunity to grow your seeds. Many people in need of meds will share this harvest.

View attachment 1143254View attachment 1143253
@woody @Bigg Al @Rwg111 @LazyNhazy @The Mugwamp @Trooperwife@beavis @hairyman @Autogrowzs@St. Tom @420Forever @JS550Fan @Garage_Grower

:yoinks: wowzer, top job fer sur! :clapper: :headbang: ppp

Thank you everyone, I’ll be moving on to a new journal in Indoor Growing for a couple more beans at day 10 now. I’ll add one more entry here after I pull some dry ice hash off the trim from this plant. I’d guess there is about 8oz of really frosty trim.

Thank you everyone, I’ll be moving on to a new journal in Indoor Growing for a couple more beans at day 10 now. I’ll add one more entry here after I pull some dry ice hash off the trim from this plant. I’d guess there is about 8oz of really frosty trim.

be sure & tag me in :thumbsup: ppp

@BombSeeds I just wanted to provide a quick update many months later. I am still consuming this plant! She is potent and does not take much to get me where I need to be. I have smoked it, made infused MCT oil (using it daily), hash, given away a few ounces, and made a couple hundred edibles. Tasty and effective, the edibles are a big hit among friends. They’re gone as quick as I can make them.

I still have probably 6-7 ounces of bud left. All in all, I am extremely pleased with this plant. Time to pick up some more seeds, I’ve got my eye on some Cherry Bomb

F0545247-858D-4343-8235-322A364D3C56.jpeg

Back