Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto ✿ Strain Report

I grew these. Mine all smelled like candy (I originally thought fruity, but candy is probably more accurate). Will close your eyes for you, as indicated. Very fine strain. :peace:

Sweet Miss CC's been my Nighty-Night companion every night over the last one and a half years. I can't imagine laying down without her tucking in my mind and making me real cozy...
Oh wait- Black Cream.... :howdy:...OK, I can picture her and Miss CC switching up every night... :pass: Like Mother Theresa and Florance Nightingale on call as private nurses...
Sweet Weed, Sweet Seeds. :thumbs: Thanks! :smokebuds:

She's that good for nighty night? How would you compare her noods to my sexy Russian dragon? The RD ambered up sometimes I don't even make it from the spot I was smoking waking up 6hrs later on the couch or at the kitchen table. :rofl: being the terrible insomniac that I am I am sold on CC, thanks Noods for the sleep endorsement :)

GREAT review tommy, wish all reviews where this insight full. Ill be looking for your red poison review seeing how I'm waiting on a three, or five pack, I can't remember! Thank You

She's that good for nighty night? How would you compare her noods to my sexy Russian dragon? The RD ambered up sometimes I don't even make it from the spot I was smoking waking up 6hrs later on the couch or at the kitchen table. :rofl: being the terrible insomniac that I am I am sold on CC, thanks Noods for the sleep endorsement :)

Hi yoda! I haven't had the RD, so I can't compare the two, Sorry. It's not like the CC knocks you out and makes you sleep. That's not what I meant to say. It's just that when I smoke it, always at bedtime, it's as if my brain is packed in soft, warm cotton. And it helps me (less DOing on my part) relax the rest of my body into the calm paralytic state that I like to attain while Spirit is out playing. It's wonderful weed.

Back