Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Strain Report
..::|Cream Caramel Auto|::..
picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Cream Caramel Auto (Autoflowering version of BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino)
Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds
Judge: Tommy
Grower: Tommy
Report date: 11 Feb 2011

picture.php
picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 19
Yield: 19
Appearance: 19
Visible trychomes: 17
Aroma of the dried flowers: 18
Taste of the smoke/vapor: 19
Texture of the smoke/vapor: 18
Tolerance: 17
Effect: 19
Buzz duration: 18

Final result: 18,3 (183/200)

picture.php
picture.php

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: The plants are robust and vigorous, with thick stems and lots of strong branches, prepared to sustain the heavy buds produced. From the 5 plants, in the end of flowering the shortest was 50cm tall and the tallest had 60cm of height. Very easy to grow, adapting well to small spaces and to adverse conditions. They were harvested 65-68 days after germination, when I got to the conclusion that they were very mature after observing their trichomes and realizing that many of them were already amber. I’m very well impressed with their production, much above average for an “auto”.

Aroma and taste descriptions: It’s very aromatic with a base of earthy aromas and a soft mix of candies and citrus. The aroma is strong and pleasant since mid flowering, but in the end it becomes incredible. When rubbing the fingers in the flowers it’s easy to identify a molasses aroma with soft hints of anise and licorice. It is noticeable right after opening the jar. I think I never had a weed with such an intense smell and at the same time pleasantly sweet. The taste is as exquisite as the smell, with a remarkable flavor of caramelized sugar that brings to mind medicinal caramels. In the end it leaves an universe of sensations in the mouth.

:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:

......[1 - hardly noticeable <|> 10 - strong presence]......

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [ ] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [7] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [2]
Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [2] Sweet [5] Spices [2] Floral [6] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [2] Hashish [3] Weed [ ]
Iron [ ] Incense [4] Soap [ ] Lemon [1] Wood [4] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [2] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [3]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [1] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [ ] Earthy [2] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]

picture.php
picture.php

Efect descriptions: I really enjoy the effect, the way I like it: dreamy and relaxing. It helps with introspective thoughts and all kind of ramblings. It remains active for about 90 minutes, but there is always the risk that the user may fall asleep. For that it is not very adequate to use when one has complex tasks to perform, whether physical or mental. It’s a more adequate effect for when there is not much to do except laying down on a sofa or in the beach, for example, but it is also good to watch some movies, soft readings, use the internet or to peacefully perform our hobby, taking care of the plants that will reward us with the next sweets.

picture.php
picture.php

Cream Caramel Auto ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds
|18/20|

:slap: badass smoke report man! Love the flavor rating system :D

Fantastic job, Tommy! :D :bow: I had no idea that her lineage had such lovely colors in it,... The purple-red trich' heads are off the hizzle! Is this coloring a fairly consistent trait? The flavor spectrum chart is a great set-up for the often hard to place nuances in aromatics,.... LOL! ....church...! You're right, that really is a unique smell, like library.... Thanks for sharing! This is as good as any advertising gets, without all the leg-humping hype! :buds:

Great lineup of strains...this is going to be a huge hit over here...AFN has a sweet spot for dark colors.

Sweet I just planted one :smoke:

Thanks for taking the time to read the report guys, much appreciated!

:thumbs:

Fantastic job, Tommy! :D :bow: I had no idea that her lineage had such lovely colors in it,... The purple-red trich' heads are off the hizzle! Is this coloring a fairly consistent trait?

Hi waira!

Actually no, hehehe, you can expect the trichomes to become red in most of the plants (at least mine did) but purple buds is not that usual, some may never turn even a bit purple, I think you can just expect that if you sprout 5 seeds maybe 1 or 2 will have purple tones. The totally purple bud you've got there in the first pic was just one of the 5 plants I grew.

For purple flowered autoflowering strains you have our The Red Family, which are Red Poison, Black Cream and Dark Devil and with these strains you can expect that 80% of the plants will have purple flowers, so in every 5 seeds you'd probably get 4 purple flowered plants.

My colleague will soon post a very nice grow test with The Red Family but in the meanwhile you can already check a little experience I did with 2 plants under LED lighting, here: https://www.autoflower.org/f142/red-poison-%AE-%7C-black-cream-%AE-red-family-22164.html

I'll finish that thread very soon, maybe tomorrow, so stay tuned ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

nice im about to receive my seeds ann cram caramel is one of them =)

Are these available in regular form by chance, or is it just fem seeds? Nice plants btw, looks like some really nice genetics.

Yep, Sweet Seeds is a seedbank specialized in feminized seeds, so only feminized available ;)

Thanks for the visits and comments my friends!

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back