Smoking Accessory and Vaporizer Cricket by Evolv

Frank the Dank

Bro Scientist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Today I’ll be reviewing the Cricket by Evolv. I won this little gem in a raffle on New Years, and I must say…I’ve really been enjoying this little pocket dab rig. It’s very well built, easy to use, super fast on heat up and cool down….and best of all, give’s super tasty dabs! You can adjust temp one degree at a time, so you can find the sweet spot for your particular strain! It’s got a metal body with carbon fiber inlays, and a titanium chamber. It’s fairly simple to clean, and the little glass vapor pathway is replaceable (comes with an extra), as well as the chamber is replaceable (comes with an Allen wrench to remove it). It charges in about an hour and has about 75 hits per charge.
4D0E5FCC-DE63-4255-A1CD-53C9777B4E01.jpeg
3FEF268D-2AFD-447A-B948-1E4FD6CAE0B8.jpeg
C4052642-5980-4644-8195-DF6308928905.jpeg
4247BD82-4009-4C1E-BCF5-4704311FA94F.jpeg

Overall I would definitely recommend this. It’s a premium rig, and the build quality reflects that. It gives the tastiest dabs out of any of the other rigs I have. It’s a great rig for on the go, slips right into your pocket, and out of sight. It even comes with little containers to keep your dabs in while you’re out and about. For a limited time they are offering 25% off the cricket for AFN members with the code “autoflower25”
Thanks to @N/A-Greengo for making this happen :d5:

Nice write-up.

I have a couple of clueless old man questions:

Is the glass pathway simply the mouth piece?

So you load that small chamber, replace mouth piece, and? Hit the center button?

Do you heat it first or put rosin on the chamber, then heat and draw?

Does it start eh, "smoking", while it's heating up?

I am glad that you were able to review it as I know you like your HuniBadger for comparison.

Back