Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy Auto®, photographic report.

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
51.png

Hi everyone!
I hope you are well :)

I have some pictures from my last grow with Crystal Candy Auto® (SWS61) and I believe it’s time to share them with all of you.
Let’s beginning with their first days but stay tuned because I will sharing more pictures and a little video very soon ;)

Hope you like them, and you can try her in your next grow. I’m in love with her!!

Crystal Candy Auto® (SWS61)

52.jpg

4th Generation autoflowering strain. This is the result of the cross between our Crystal Candy® (SWS58) and an autoflowering variety with very similar aromatic tones, the Sweet Special Auto (SWS35).
This strain was developed within a special programme of the Sweet Seeds®’ R&D Department focused on the search for curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that evoke aromatic sensations of candy shop. The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.
This strain is a great producer of aromatic resin crystals and also a large producer of beautiful buds. It features a big size for an autoflowering variety, producing plants that easily exceed one meter of height.

Data Sheet
Variety SWS61
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-300 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 70-130 cm

54.jpg

56.jpg

58.jpg

Thanks for passing by, Sweet smokes!

jaypp

Hi everyone!!
Blowyourmind, orrganic, thank you for passing by and leave your comments ;)
This autoflowering is amazing, i can't wait to grow her again!

Now some pictures from the first flowering days. The trichomes in some plants are really amazing, a big producer of crystals. When I finally share the macro pictures you will see how incredible full of trichomes these buds were.
At this moment, (40 days) they only have received some dose of Bio boost. I’ve used Kilomix from atami as substrate.

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

¡Hi everyone!

Thanks for the comments, the truth is this auto is one of the best I’ve grown, but I’l go straight to the point cause there’s lots of pics.

Here you can see buds photos, both main and from the lower parts of the plants in different stages of maturity. There are pics of several plants and another day I’ll show you one of them in full size.

This is a variety that blooms with great force, is very branched and with lots of leaves but that also is capable of form a big central bud. She is a real wonder.

I’ve used BioBoost and BioFlowers, nothing more.

And now, lets see the pictures!

thanks for passing by and comment ;)

Sweet Smokes!

jaypp

Last edited:
Back