Dutch Passion Daiquiri Lime Outdoor Grow/Med Smoke Report

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the quality of my reviews further, so i started a new more indepth template. Your might notice that i am a kind of a tough rater. 10/10 ratings rarely exist, as i feel there is almost always room for improvement. If I rate more than a few 10/10 ratings overall, you can expect this strain to be really topnotch. My ratings are based on a single plant, but will be updated to include updated reivew on multiple plants as grown. I am striving to make these medical based outdoor grow reports, to be the most indepth available. Some of my ratings from the medical side will often seem low. That is due to the severity of the 24/7 Chronic Pain and migrane headaches cause from an upper neck spinal chord injury. The best weed i have smoked so far only has a rating of 7/10.

SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: Daiquiri Lime Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes around day 24

Soil/hydro: Started in Promix HP 3 gallon botanicare herculese airpot

Transplant: Standard transplant at day 26

Main stalk height: 34"

Nutes: Advance Nutrient Connosseur Bloom, AN Big Bud, AN Sensizym, AN Cal/mag Xtra, AN Nirvana

Light (kind and schedule): 24 hour under Galaxy Hydro and Maro 100X3w for 10 days, then under the sun during the day and under LED all night until day 26. Then planted in the ground on June the 1st. Increasing natural light regime to 16hours on June the 21st.

From seed to harvest date: 76days

Dry Yield: 156g

RATE SCALE: 1-10 rating system with 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best.

Outdoor Grow report:

Mold Resistance 3/10 - With relative humidity of 70% on the average the Daiquiri didnt fair well at all and i had to pull her a couple of weeks early or lose much bud to inner core bud rot. With the early harvest i figures i lost 15-20 grams dry.

Insect Resistance 10/10 INsects didnt bother with the Lime at all even in her younger stage. I usually have a bit of a problem with leafhoppers and sometimes whiteflies.

Bud to leaf ratio 7/10 - Pretty good bud to leaf ration for a hybrid. Some trimming to do for sure.

Bud Density 7/10 - Not the densest bud i have ever grown but its solid enough.

Tolerance to Nutrients 10/10 - I made an error and overfertilized the autos with a very heavy dose. Every other auto showed signs of overfertilization and had to be flushed, but the daiquiri actually seem to like the heavier dose!

Tolerance to Wind 9/10 - Nice rigid stalk made this plant very tolerable to wind. Even in 50kph+ winds i wasnt worried at all.

Tolerance to Cold 9/10 - We had a spell of 3 days that it was under 10 degrees celcius with one day only reaching a high of 8. The daiquiri toook the cold very well showing no signs of stress, and when the weather warmed up she grew again instantly.

Trichome Production 8/10 - Nice trich production, but not as high as some i have seen.

Ease of Training 8/10 - Fairly rigid stalks, but of a tough fibrous nature took well to training

Scent Strength 6/10 - A nice appealing smell, that is somewhat piney in nature, i have a bugger of a time deciphering what the combo is. Not super strong in scent low hence the lower grade.

General ease of growing 5/10 - Hmm this is a tough one. If the mold was not taken into consideration this would be a 10/10, but as this is an outdoor report mold must be part of this.

Overall Recommendation as an outdoor plant 5/10 - Really too bad about the mold or this plant would be a MUCH higher rating.

Medical Effect Report:

Migrane Headaches 6/10 - Doesnt really help too much for the migrane headaches caused from a spinal chord injury, but it also doesnt make them worse.

Muscle tension/spasms 7/10 - A good strains for muscle tension. There is a certain amount of body stone.

Severe Chronic Pain 6/10 - Another strain that is good for a mental distraction from pain, but i personally find only moderate pain relief from this strain.

Anxiety/Depression 7/10 - I find the buzz on this strain to be fairly trippy in nature, which i find to be a good distraction from a 24/7 chronic pain existence.

High Effect 7/10 - This feels like a true hybrid to me. Comes with a solid body stone(but not overpowering), and a nice head high that i find can be quite trippy. I smoked a whack of this strain(six 5 minute vape bags in a row) the other night and there was some visual effect "trails".

High Duration 7/10 - Taking three 5 minutes bags from the vape, or a nice sized joint i find the buzz to last 2-2.5 hours.

Overall Medical Effect Rating 6.6/10

Plant just before harvest:
IMG_3953.JPG

Dried Bud Closeup:
IMG_3984.JPG

Dried Bud, some nice colour came out in this bud with many purple tinges coming through.
IMG_3920.JPG

A few weeks before harvest
IMG_3902.JPG

Again nice job well written smoke report,and a beautiful plant

I'd like to make a note now that this pot has cured for many months. At first the scent seemed mostly pine in nature, but now it definitely smells of citrus(lime) mostly with just a hint of pine. I think a more fair assessment of the smell is 7/10 rather than 6/10. Still not super bomb strong but its pretty sweet. My friend said his favorite of the 4 auto strains I grew this season was the daiquiri lime.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: anudda fine report my man- :d5: --buds are lovely,... good to hear the lime came out too! As an OD grower as well, I really like how you rate the mold/botrytis resistance (or not!), which is something I fight against every year,... ditto for the bugs! :headbang: :thanks:

Back