DAY130 no flowers.

HinduKush

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow growers,

First time grow, first major issue. I got some autoflowers from growers choice Specifically Hindu Kush. I’ve got them to sprout and then grow with no issues. But now I’m at day 130 and still no flowers. They are showing sex but have been for a month and a half now? They are also starting to out grow my tent. It also seems like one went to flower but then went to re-veg. At this point I’m a little over it so I have sprouted some @mephisto seeds. Should I just be more patient or should I just stop wasting my time with them and move on?

Your current crop sounds like they were not true autos …if you can move them outdoors and let them live out their lives you should see a harvest sometime in the fall … Mephisto seeds will work as they should and begin flowering at 3-4 weeks and be done in 10-12 weeks … I tell all growers that if their time is valuable to them to only grow seeds from a reputable source... you can switch to 12/12 w/ your light and your current plants should flower but it can take 3-4 months more till harvest. At least you had good results getting them to grow.

:thumbsup:

If you can do a 12/12 lighting schedule for a couple of weeks, then it might be worth it. It's frustrating to go so long without the result you expected. Hang in there. Or not.

Your current crop sounds like they were not true autos …if you can move them outdoors and let them live out their lives you should see a harvest sometime in the fall … Mephisto seeds will work as they should and begin flowering at 3-4 weeks and be done in 10-12 weeks … I tell all growers that if their time is valuable to them to only grow seeds from a reputable source... you can switch to 12/12 w/ your light and your current plants should flower but it can take 3-4 months more till harvest. At least you had good results getting them to grow.

:thumbsup:
Can’t let them go outside. I have room in the tent for a couple seedlings so I have those going. Eventually I think I’m just going to move on from my problem plants

If you can do a 12/12 lighting schedule for a couple of weeks, then it might be worth it. It's frustrating to go so long without the result you expected. Hang in there. Or not.
Ya that’s what I did. I have it going at 12/12 right now.

Back