Indoor db003 prism lighting science 315w cmh - top shelf elite in super soil - 2x4 grow tent

:slap:

Fabulous work here @db003 !
It's been great seeing how these 315W CMHs work.
The colors at the end were wonderful.
How much do you think the CMH helped in that?

If I ever get back to decent scale indoor under lights.
I really want to get one of these lights.

i think the chm lights help to keep my temps down I always had bad temps but now there better and help the plant grow more proper

well I got up early today before my back pain started to hurt and I filled up 3 fabric pots with super soil and the top half of the pots with potting soil and planted the seeds that were ready to be planted that I was germinating

I still have 2 more seeds germinating that need to be planted but wanted to wait until tomorrow to let the tap roots get a little bit longer before I planted them

out of the 3 autos I planted today 2 of them got some Harvest Gold Silica added to the pots and marked the pots

001.JPG

well I got a chance to get a weight on all my plants from my grows that were under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my grow tent and the from the one photo plant under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my closet

this was by far my one of my best grows weight wise and most of it was from the 4 autos that were under just one 315w cmh

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - 91.1 grams

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - 127 grams

Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite - 129.6 grams

Gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite - 114.7 grams

lemon tooth photo plant from B-S-B genetics - 161.4 grams

for a total of 623.8 grams or 22oz which comes out to 1.3 pounds

I still have a nice pile of trim that i am going to make dry ice kief with once I get some dry ice

Back