Indoor db003 prism lighting science 315w cmh - top shelf elite in super soil - 2x4 grow tent

the rest of the pics

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

OK I'm drunk as a skunk... but I am lucky enough to have a super soil grow so its water only for most of the time so less work for drunk me... thank you sober me!

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

Last edited:
this was a update I was going to do yesterday when i watered my plants but did not have time but anyway plants are doing great and just doing there thing and stacking buds i am staring to notice a few stray orange hairs on my autos in the tent but they still have a long way to go

my lemon tooth photo plant is doing just great and is doing something that I never seen before on a flowering plant some of the hairs on the buds are showing a nice pink hue to them

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

my plants in my tent got plain water and my photo plant in my closet grow got a corn seed sprout tea

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#74[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#67[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#74[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#67[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG

Last edited:
its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

I decided to take my scrog net out of the grow tent today it was easy I just cut the strings and remove a few of the PVC pipes I took it out since a few of the plants were hard to reach in the back I had a lot of dead leaves here and there so I wanted to get most of them out of the to give the plants more room to breath and it helps with light penetration

got some nice yellowing on a few my autos in my grow tent and a bit of it is turning purple its a good sign that that some of the plants are getting close to reaching there end maybe a few more weeks or so but I am in no big rush

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

I moved around my auto plants in my tent today the plants that were on the out sides got moved to the middle of the tent so they can get there turn to be right under the light one of the plants is flopping over real hard but its all good

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#75[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#75[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

one of my autos in my tent is flopping over real bad so i had to use some string to hold a few of the buds up all the rest and just over over the place but its just that one plant all the rest seam to be fine

not much longer to go on a few of these auto plants just trying to wait as long as I can before I start to chop any of them maybe a few more weeks so close to when I might chop my photo plant in my closet grow

my photo plant in my closet grow just hit day 42 today aka week 6 of flower and is looking just amazing and sticking to high heaven I am thinking it will go to about week 8 at most its a mostly indica plant I think 70/30 so that is about the right time frame

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

OK so I decided to chop one of my autos in my grow tent a few days ago since it was flopping over on itself really bad and I was worried about bud rot issues so I went ahead and chopped it a bit early it was the oldest San Francisco Sour Dough auto it was in day [HASHTAG]#87[/HASHTAG] from sprout when it got chopped so it was not to bad

I have the whole plant hanging in my closet grow area with my photo plant that I moved to the front of the closet its the only place I had to dry anything so it will have to do I left all the fan leaves on the plant to help it from drying out to fast

next I had a stupid problem happen I came home drunk and tried to turn my computer on thats next to my tent and my dumb drunk ass fell right in to my tent and bent the shit out of one of the poles but luckily it did not break anything I bent it back as best as I could and braced it with a piece of PVC pipe when I was a bit more sober

but anyway the plants are all doing fine so all is well for now

1x San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite is in day [HASHTAG]#83[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#90[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#83[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

man these plants are almost done I could pull 2 of them them now but I want them to go as long as they could so I will wait another week and one of them needs at least 2 more weeks or so my photo plant in my closet grow is just about ready to come down too

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

1x San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite is in day [HASHTAG]#87[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#94[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#87[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG