Sweet Seeds Devil Cream Auto®

I have a chinese led full spec 900w light in the middle of my tent. then 1 340w vipar full spec led light on each side of the 900. So 3 lights.combined 1600w led power;)

Now I know why your called the @autobeast with that power !

Before her trim;)
[GALLERY=media,. 6073]_20160227_114739 by autobeast posted Feb 27, 2016 at 8:35 PM[/GALLERY] .and after her trim;) .and main cola;) .and side buds a good size for a small strain;) .happy growing every1;)

Jayc there only cheap lights affordable.under 250 pound for them all new.only my second run with led.recently switched from hps.so i went basic to see what could achive.and proved great for me so far.will buy bigger better good brand of led,s.all in good time;) happy growing

Those calyxes are beautiful few lil fox tails too hands up to u dude :worship:

I'm just running a Mars 300w £65 think I might upgrade soon looking at them gn LEDs but £400 is a lot I know they pay for them selves in one grow but these Chinese ones are reasonably good for the price!

Jayc thanks for the kind words;) and ur bang on mate there proving spot on for me so far.as u say great value for ur money.we can save up for the gn led,s lol;)

Yeah it's here click on the links below mate

Back