Indoor Dinafem Moby Dick Auto in Coco:)

you grow some beauties and some monsters to boot.
i was thinking more the indoor grower that has all the toys snazzy kit with bells and whistles,them journals are more lovely pics than content.nice to look at and all but lacking the finer details of growing or the trials and tribulations.
i like to visit as many journals as i can,wish there was a way to follow without getting a gazillion alerts.
:pighug:

Haha i was referring to my indoor journal. ;) Outdoor monster plants tend to draw a bit of a crowd usually! Have you messed around with the alert settings? I had to turn off my like alerts or I would get overwhelmed. Lately I have been noticing that many times my tags or quotes don't show in my alerts.

Hello all...:toke:...lately this has become a journal for my thoughts..:vibe:.......and my thoughts after looking in today are, that if i ever fell out of love with this particular lil lady.:kiss:.......she has my heart pounding with frosty joy again....:yay:...chop day looms..........

I'm so glad that you have turned this thread more positive and it was not our strains that let you down. Stick with the AFN forum and we will get you growing monster plant,s in no time :bong:

Practice and more grows will help you perfect your skills but saying that I've been around growing all my life so 38 years and I'm still leading to this day :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Moby Dick Chop Chop.....23/2/18....

Well then.......hhhmm!!!......I feel like a tool:crying:.....this little lady did ok after all:bow:.......the Nugs may be a tad on the smaller side but they are plentiful:bighug:....and frosty too:hookah:.........so to summarise;

1) I learned a valuable lesson in feeding....very important!!!

2) I have frosty nugs to enjoy.

3) I will look forward to trying Dinafem again in the future.

please enjoy the pics and feel free comment:woohoo:
20180223_112949_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20180223_113150_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20180223_113002_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20180223_113041_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20180223_113121_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20180223_114139_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg

Great to see you got the scissors out and your fingers sticky mate :thumbsup: and I must say not a bad end yield after all :pass:

Really cool to read that you will be trying more Dinafem genetics and I hope we do not have to wait to long to see your next Dinafem adventure :thumbsup:

Enjoy that fine looking end product and thank you for a great diary and I'll see you on your next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Moby Dick Chop Chop.....23/2/18....

Well then.......hhhmm!!!......I feel like a tool:crying:.....this little lady did ok after all:bow:.......the Nugs may be a tad on the smaller side but they are plentiful:bighug:....and frosty too:hookah:.........so to summarise;

1) I learned a valuable lesson in feeding....very important!!!

2) I have frosty nugs to enjoy.

3) I will look forward to trying Dinafem again in the future.

please enjoy the pics and feel free comment:woohoo:View attachment 869899 View attachment 869900 View attachment 869901 View attachment 869902 View attachment 869903 View attachment 869904

You can be proud of that!!!
:slap:

Back