Dinafem DinaMed Auto CBD

Dinafem-Mark

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
dinamed-auto-cbd-RGB-72ppp.jpg

Dinamed CBD Autoflowering is a feminised and autoflowering cannabis seed conceived as the quick version of Dinamed CBD, which was the first CBD pure strain of history with approximately 14 % cannabidiol to be created by our team of breeders in 2017. With almost no psychoactive effects, THC levels lower than 1 % and multiple therapeutic properties derived from her high CBD content, this strain was created for medical purposes. However, when marketed, we found out that not only therapeutic patients but also recreational users loved this plant that smells and tastes of marijuana but doesn't get you high like cannabis generally does. That's why we have decided to release a far quicker and easier-to-cultivate version of Dinamed CBD: an amazing autoflowering to bring CBD closer to all kinds of growers.

Morphology
Dinamed CBD Autoflowering is a cannabis seed that turns into a mid-sized, compact and bushy marijuana plant. Her broad and serrated leaflets, as well as her short internodes, make her look like an Indica plant, at first glance at least. Indoors, she could reach 110 cm in height, while outdoors, in optimal conditions, she’ll grow no more than 1 metre. For all these reasons, she makes a marvellous choice for growing in small spaces or for when discretion is a priority. A city balcony or a small space in the house should be enough for this plant to show her full potential in less than 70 days.

Yield
Dinamed CBD Autoflowering produces incredibly rich crops with 14 % CBD and THC levels lower than 1 %. Like most autoflowerings, this strain is not famous for the great deal of flowers she produces because she is indeed smaller than photoperiod plants. However, each plant can produce up to 100 g of dry weed, which is quite an achievement if we remember than she only needs 2 months from germination.

So this strain is the clear example of how sometimes the best things come in small packages: no matter her yield being lower than some feminised genetics’; we won’t find higher levels of this cannabinoid in any other seed of our catalogue

Aromas and flavours

Dinamed CBD Autoflowering hides a very nice surprise when it comes to her tastes and aromas. While most cannabidiol-rich strains showcase subtly orangey undertones, this cannabis plant is highly fruity. More sweet than citrusy.

Effects
The effect of Dinamed CBD Autoflowering on our organism is what makes this strain so special because her almost 14 % CBD levels are indeed very high and this, of course, has some extraordinary consequences. In order to understand what this strain is capable of, it’s necessary to draw a distinction between two types of consumers: therapeutic and recreational.

• Therapeutic users: if you need CBD to alleviate certain ailments (spasticity, anxiety, spasms…), this strain has the high cannabidiol levels you’re looking for. Consuming Dinamed CBD Autoflowering by combustion may not be the most suitable method, though. We recommend alternative methods such as via vaporisation or with oil extracts or ointments made from those therapeutically valuable flowers.
    • Recreational users: if you love consuming cannabis but its psychoactive effects stop you from doing so, don’t worry because this strain has all the amazing traits you are looking for but without the negative effects you’re escaping from. Because she does smell like marijuana and she does taste like marijuana, but you won't get high like with traditional marijuana. Plus her effect is relaxing; a soothing and anxiolytic effect that doesn’t alter your senses nor prevent you from successfully carrying out your daily chores. It won’t leave you feeling tired either.
Cultivation
Here lies the main advantage of Dinamed CBD Autoflowering over Dinamed CBD. She’s super easy to grow: she’s far less demanding than her predecessor and much quicker than Dinamed CBD. As long as she receives enough direct light, the pot she’s being grown in is sufficiently big (we recommend using pots of at least 7 L) and she’s continuously watered and fertilised, this high-cannabidiol plant will provide amazing results. Due to her short 60-70-day life cycle, she can be harvested in summer (germinate by the end of May in the northern hemisphere).

There are only two things we should bear in mind if we’re to obtain optimal results:

• Fertilise frequently: she doesn’t need lots of nutrients but the frequency has to be high. Should we underfeed her, she’ll turn yellowish.
    • Direct light: despite knowing for sure she’ll flower regardless of the photoperiod, providing her with direct light from the 3rd week onwards will make for a more vigorous vegetative growth and the quality of the buds during the flowering will also improve.
Characteristics of
Dinamed CBD Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Sex CBD-Auto
Genotype 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Cross Dinamed CBD x Critical + Auto
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Comprehensive life cycle 70 days
Indoor yield 100 g/m2
Outdoor yield 100 g/plant
Outdoor height 1 m
THC 0.3-0.8%
CBD 14%

Out now

All the best

Mark..

Last edited:
What's differece in genotypes with those low THC and high CBD strains? It's not logic to write that down as we do not get indica or sativa effects with those strains. Can you explain this as I don't understand.

What's differece in genotypes with those low THC and high CBD strains? It's not logic to write that down as we do not get indica or sativa effects with those strains. Can you explain this as I don't understand.

Due to the fact that a high CBD strain that has been crossed to a high THC auto this will still retain the indica/sativa traits from both parentage.

As our pure CBD lady was produced from many generations of selection from "cannabis" genetics and not "hemp" you are always going to have some phenotype variance :thumbsup:

Hope this helps?

All the best

Mark..

Maybe we missunderstand ... or maybe I do not understand...

More simple question: is there a difference in effects with a 80/20 indica dominant strain and with 80/20 sativa dominant strain? If we pretend that you have two low THC high CBD strains as that above?

:smoking: Konop'-- apples to apples, (a saying that's about "all other things being equal), in the scenario you present with two different strains, with the same THC and CBD content, but the Sativa:Indica ratio heritage is 80/20, or 20/80, the differences are going to come down to the content of other cannabinoids and especially terpenes and their associated effects, efficacies, etc.,.... these are mainly what gives each strain their individual characteristics in buzz nuances and medical benefits... this is that whole synergistic effect thing, the so called 'entourage effect" is about... it's well documented medically that in general, a combo of THC and CBD has better efficacy than either does alone,... the ratio that's best for a given malady is what's more variable in each case,... but other cannabinoids and terpenes can play a significant role in how well they work, if at all, how fast, and a host of other pharmacological/medical parameters....
An example: say you have two high CBD hybrids, more or less the same S:I ratio, same CBD:THC ratio.... but one has strong citrus and pine aroma, the other very floral/fruit/spicy aroma... The first is likely to be more energetic, motivating because of the effects of the terpenes (like limonene) that make this aroma, vs. the latter that has a more relaxing, sedative effect from the terps that give such smells, like myrcene, linalool and terpineol,....and this is using just terpenes as the difference makers, you also have other cannabinoids like CBG, THCV, CBDV, CBN (degradation product of THC, not actually made by the plant) that play their roles as well,...
The truth is, the use of Sativa and Indica are really pretty much conventional terms these days,..botanically, taxonomically, they are not correct! Latest classification scheme for cannabis (based on genetic analysis) splits hemp varieties from drug varieties,... hemp types are all under the C. sativa species, and drug types are all under the C. indica species, which includes both broad and narrow leaf varieties,... there are also some subspecies variances that relate more to (probable) regional origins, and there's plenty of beefing with taxonomists over the specifics here, but that's not relevant here frankly,.... Anyway, this is why the terms sativa and indica more conventional in nature, not technically accurate, but still used to describe the general nature of the expected highs they give,... leaf width is really not a solidly consistent indicator for what to expect in a given plants "high",...

:smoking: Konop'-- apples to apples, (a saying that's about "all other things being equal), in the scenario you present with two different strains, with the same THC and CBD content, but the Sativa:Indica ratio heritage is 80/20, or 20/80, the differences are going to come down to the content of other cannabinoids and especially terpenes and their associated effects, efficacies, etc.,.... these are mainly what gives each strain their individual characteristics in buzz nuances and medical benefits... this is that whole synergistic effect thing, the so called 'entourage effect" is about... it's well documented medically that in general, a combo of THC and CBD has better efficacy than either does alone,... the ratio that's best for a given malady is what's more variable in each case,... but other cannabinoids and terpenes can play a significant role in how well they work, if at all, how fast, and a host of other pharmacological/medical parameters....
An example: say you have two high CBD hybrids, more or less the same S:I ratio, same CBD:THC ratio.... but one has strong citrus and pine aroma, the other very floral/fruit/spicy aroma... The first is likely to be more energetic, motivating because of the effects of the terpenes (like limonene) that make this aroma, vs. the latter that has a more relaxing, sedative effect from the terps that give such smells, like myrcene, linalool and terpineol,....and this is using just terpenes as the difference makers, you also have other cannabinoids like CBG, THCV, CBDV, CBN (degradation product of THC, not actually made by the plant) that play their roles as well,...
The truth is, the use of Sativa and Indica are really pretty much conventional terms these days,..botanically, taxonomically, they are not correct! Latest classification scheme for cannabis (based on genetic analysis) splits hemp varieties from drug varieties,... hemp types are all under the C. sativa species, and drug types are all under the C. indica species, which includes both broad and narrow leaf varieties,... there are also some subspecies variances that relate more to (probable) regional origins, and there's plenty of beefing with taxonomists over the specifics here, but that's not relevant here frankly,.... Anyway, this is why the terms sativa and indica more conventional in nature, not technically accurate, but still used to describe the general nature of the expected highs they give,... leaf width is really not a solidly consistent indicator for what to expect in a given plants "high",...

Well that said it better than I could :thumbsup:

@KonopCh What we have done with this strain is cross pure CBD to critical+ auto. Then over several generations (typically 4) we look for the pure CBD traits through lab testing and grow those through.

I'm not 100% understanding the question could you pm me please?

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark I'm more than excited that dinamed is now auto, when will the dinafem distributors have this in inventory? I haven't seen it listed today at seedsman or the vault. Thanks Mark!

@Dinafem-Mark I'm more than excited that dinamed is now auto, when will the dinafem distributors have this in inventory? I haven't seen it listed today at seedsman or the vault. Thanks Mark!

Stick should be with our main distributors this week I believe. With seedsman you can set "new stock" notification which will ket you know as soon as they land :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Apples to apples, Waira. I know that not two same plants has the same terpene or cannabinoid profile.
I know that @Sweet Seeds Jay talked about effects of different THC:CBD ratios and how we feel those effects in indica or sativa dominant strains. And he said that the more CBD plant has, and the less THC has, effects cannot be felt anymore in terms of "high". That's why I questioned what has indica/sativa dominance has about 14% CBD 0.1% THC strain if we don't feel high. It's almost pure CBD.
I know about medical effects of CBD, yes...

Apples to apples, Waira. I know that not two same plants has the same terpene or cannabinoid profile.
I know that @Sweet Seeds Jay talked about effects of different THC:CBD ratios and how we feel those effects in indica or sativa dominant strains. And he said that the more CBD plant has, and the less THC has, effects cannot be felt anymore in terms of "high". That's why I questioned what has indica/sativa dominance has about 14% CBD 0.1% THC strain if we don't feel high. It's almost pure CBD.
I know about medical effects of CBD, yes...

As we used indica and sativa genetics to create DinaMed Auto CBD they are always going to be in the genetic makeup of the strain. Yes, we have selectively bred out the THC and selected only the high cbd strains but as said the genetic makeup is still comprised of indica and sativa.

I agree that pure CBD you will not get "high" in the traditional way but you do get a feeling very different from pure CBD strains. Due to the lack of the psychoactive compound THC being reduced the high is very different.

@KonopCh Is this a strain you woukd like to try? If so I'm only a pm away :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back