Dinafem DinaMed Auto CBD

I was thinking about CBD oil. I would love to make my own CBD oil, as if I import it, I must pay €€€ for it - and one small bottle doesn't last long.
As with all Dinafem strains, they all produce 100g+, so this will be good for some bigger bottle of my own CBD. :d5:
I know I'm reviving an old thread here but this is exactly what I'm here for! Have you had success with these and making your oils?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I know I'm reviving an old thread here but this is exactly what I'm here for! Have you had success with these and making your oils?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I made BHO, but yield was disaster. That plant didn't have enought crystals on her, average yield with other strains is 15-25%, but from her I get only 4-6% I think.

I made BHO, but yield was disaster. That plant didn't have enought crystals on her, average yield with other strains is 15-25%, but from her I get only 4-6% I think.

Have you tried other pure CBD strains for extraction or are you going of more traditional high THC strains?

With pure CBD the Crystal coverage is not as bountiful as other none "CBD" strains but we are still getting decent extraction results. Not 20-25% as we would expect but closer to 15-17%. So a slight decreases in pure CBD strains but nothing crazy :pass:

All the best

Mark..

mark, regarding the cbd strains under 0.2 thc , i asked before and you said early 2020......any updates on this ??
thanks

mark, regarding the cbd strains under 0.2 thc , i asked before and you said early 2020......any updates on this ??
thanks

At the moment the closest we are getting is from DinaMed mate but that's still above the 0.3% you require :pass:

We are working to get the THC count lower. Proving a tricky task but we will get there :thumbsup:

As soon as I know more I'll get a thread live :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back