Seed Bank Discount Codes, Promotions, & Wicked Good Deals Live Thread!

Rebel

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Evening my fellow Canna Aficionados! This thread will be designated for current LIVE Promos, Discount Codes, and just all around good deals! Anyone can contribute and contributions are encouraged! I will try, as mod of this section, to float around the most popular sites such as the Tude, Herbies, Alibongo, Castle, etc... to check current Discount codes and such... It would greatly help us all to have a ground zero for these codes because we all can use great gear at lower prices!!

I will make the first post!

NekoSempai posted in the Alibongo thread as well as Magic brought to my attention that ALIBONGO is having a promo deal right now featuring Sweet Seeds!

Save 20% off Sweet Seeds by entering SWEET20 at checkout!!

The two that will never go away.

Attitude seed bank use code 420 for 10% off
Herbies seed bank use code Herbie for 10-20% off not sure
Attitude is also doing 20% off Cash orders at this time

alibongo also has a 5% discount at all times off any seedbank ordered... just type in growpon for itWoops growpon

I have designated Sunday as update discounts day! If anyone has any known codes post em up! I'll be scouring the seed banks today seeing if there's any new deals!

Have a great Sunday Funday! :Sharing One:

Growpon10 on herbies for 10% off. They are also giving away a Kritikal-K with orders with the regular freebies.

Also on Herbies Dinafem is giving away random seeds with Dinafem Purchases

Sannies seeds are 20% discount when paying cash. I bought a 5 pack of fem herojuana, came with 5 pack of shaqzilla freebies for $32.00 usd including shipping...

Thank you weedman and growbeast! Weed man I owe you a max slap! Have to spread it around first!

Back