Laughing Hyena Seeds DMHeights presents Lil' Mobstar Auto

@Beerhunter CDN yeah, she was super fast :biggrin: I usually come in around week 12, I think these tiny 3L pots is what hurried them up the week or two
@Waira That is shorty, mate :baked:
Here's big red, She's a little more pistil-y than her sisters, but drinking has slowed and continues to so I think they're both coming down this weekend:woohoo1:70 days above soil
20200310_062138.jpg

Harvest 2nd plant @ 70 days
Some harvest picks of shorty :woohoo1:
These were a treat to grow @AutoBeanStalk smoke samples coming soon:smoking:
I definitely recommend them to anyone who is on the fence,
Really nice smells, beautiful colours, and any plant matter close to the buds is covered in trichomes,
20200315_082410.jpg

20200315_082432.jpg

20200315_082724.jpg

Because she didn't stretch out like the other two, grew a fat main cola, soda-can trick:thumbsup:
20200315_140505.jpg
20200315_153650.jpg

Happy growing everyone :goodluck:

Some harvest picks of shorty :woohoo1:
These were a treat to grow @AutoBeanStalk smoke samples coming soon:smoking:
I definitely recommend them to anyone who is on the fence,
Really nice smells, beautiful colours, and any plant matter close to the buds is covered in trichomes,
View attachment 1168503
View attachment 1168504
View attachment 1168505
Because she didn't stretch out like the other two, grew a fat main cola, soda-can trick:thumbsup:
View attachment 1168507View attachment 1168506
Happy growing everyone :goodluck:
Great work and journal. I’m in the MoB fan club and anxious to get a couple in my garden!

@BCBudlady thank you :toke: you'll love them,
And thanks for following along the whole way, always nice to have an extra like on posts
Been watching all along, but dropped my phone in the bath a couple weeks ago, so no way to reply to posts. Can’t wait to hear how they smoke. Are you keeping the phenos separate?

:drool:more *slobber*.... both finished with beauty queen colors DM, but this red is special! :spels:
How's the aroma on both, similar? I know you said Shorty was berry dominant, but with these parents, so different from each other the sky's the limit on possibilities,.... aside from the extra stretch, they look pretty similar, buds in particular so I'm curious about the aroma spread you and other are getting!
:bravo: Proper testing DM', I'm sure our mate @AutoBeanStalk is pumped- :headbang: :thanks:... I hope the breeder can get some looksies on the whole lot here, so much to learn from permutation :eyebrows:...

Back