Do you see anything wrong here ?

Hey guys update, could you check I think I have many problems, the most important is that they don't fit in the tent anymore.:doh:
Also I can see some stunt growth especially on the yellowish one, it's the same age with the one with more dense buds about 60 days, breeder say 75 ~ .

Also the other has burned tips on new growth, what is that ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230120_162225.jpg
    IMG_20230120_162225.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230120_162215.jpg
    IMG_20230120_162215.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230120_161515.jpg
    IMG_20230120_161515.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20230120_161018.jpg
    IMG_20230120_161018.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230120_161313.jpg
    IMG_20230120_161313.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230120_161949.jpg
    IMG_20230120_161949.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 21
they look great for the age. The ones with bigger flowers may want to have a little more (N in the mix). I think she is sucking from the lower leaves already, so lucky you still have those reservoirs. If you see lower fanleaves yellowing . up N in the mix a little. Foliar spraying those leaves will also do no harm. Depending on how long they go, i'd stick to the plan. Microcontrolling will fuck you up :)

The one with the just developing buds may have too much N for the transition mode to flower. I usually give them still grow mix at this stage until i see leaves becoming dark gtreen and let them for some days before i switch to bloom.
.I think yours are OK and the bud formation for me still hasn't progressed enough to go to bloom (just me!).
So perhaps back the EC a litte or just leave it for some days and then switch.
At that stage often a ph swing occurs, but you seem to be fine. But especially at this stage keep an eye on them.

Nice! and that space problem...well yes, i assume you have a job to do.

My post was incomplete sorry, i dont have ec meter
temp 18-22 Celcius
hum 45-60 %
waterings with tap water and ph down measured with strips 6-7ph

Photos below are when this "deficiency" started 5/1 the tall plant which is now the yellowish had clearly some kind of stress or deficiency right ?
First time i spotted leaves droop that much was about 10 days ago and i think it was due to overwatering, it looks also like a magnesium deficiency also?
feedings so far for the 2 gorilla azkitlezz 60 days
24/12 0,5ml /1.5L grow,top max,bloom
05/1 1ml/1.5L
10/1 1ml/1L
18/1 1ml/1L
i feed every other watering is that ok ?

should i defoliate the bushy one ?

Attachments

• 1674092100651.jpg
    1674092100651.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 1674092100578.jpg
    1674092100578.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 19
from the top the looks is different. Multiple def, maybe because she needs it due to growth of flowers - i think of a pk lack here. Maybe also some starting lockout. Don't know about the nutes strength.
Do leaves feel a bit papery? If yes it might be well a lack.
Stick to the plan and perhaps up the bloom nutes a bit.

The right one looks fine and is good for the nute switch to bloom . the ones in the back look nice, but a bit over with K (N is high, but no tip-burn, nice green, but too dark/bluish green means too much K)...they take it, and as the stretch starts they need it. As it seems to work out.... stick to the plan.
all the usual disclaimers
Good Luck!

Last edited:
from the top the looks is different. Multiple def, maybe because she needs it due to growth of flowers - i think of a pk lack here. Maybe also some starting lockout. Don't know about the nutes strength.
Do leaves feel a bit papery? If yes it might be well a lack.
Stick to the plan and perhaps up the bloom nutes a bit.

The right one looks fine and is good for the nute switch to bloom . the ones in the back look nice, but a bit over with K (N is high, but no tip-burn, nice green, but too dark/bluish green means too much K)...they take it, and as the stretch starts they need it. As it seems to work out.... stick to the plan.
all the usual disclaimers
Good Luck!
thanks bro every feeding from now on ill be reducing the grow nutes until 0 and increasing bloom, but how much should i reach per litre ?
should i double the bloom nutes to 2ml per litre or go slowly ?

so i still dont know about your nutes, so a general word on that. We are (at least I am) heading for specific ratios of nutes during the grow. We do have those ratios on our nutes, but they are in %weight. So if you want to know the percent in liquid measures like ml you need to do some math.
For the process best is to have a large amount of liquid, the let you have the more the variance later on. If you have spmall amounts only go the second way mentioned above, but take as much nutes you have to get to a "narrowed down" result.

For easy calculating and explaining I chose 1l of nutes.
Weigh that 1l (1000ml)...it will be higher than one kg..depending on the concentration.
so lets assume 1l grow nutes weights 1.100g and has a npk ratio of 3-1-4 and bloom weights 1.300g and has 1-4-6
but you feed and add in ml. To transport and compare for mixture the weight to liquid you now simply divide by the weight (1000/1300) so approx 0,91ml veg weight 1 gram and 0.77ml bloom weigh 1g.
You can also go the other way and take a good scale and watch for how many ml are 1/10/100/1000g..the result in the end should be the same.
Now you can add/multiply the ml.
0.77ml b+0,91 g equal a ratio about 4-5-10
2x 0.77ml b+0,91 g equal a ratio about 7-6-14
and so on..you are free to do combinations that may better suit the plant. You wont always get what you want, but you come near optimal with the right nutes, but if you run a nute line and see the same lack every grow, you may decide to add this special lacking stuff at a time.

This is one of the cheapest tools available to shoot for best/wanted ratios...then for strength i heavily recommend an ec meter.
So don't shoot in the dark when flipping nutes, so some calc.
For who runs when which ratio...perhaps do some more science.
Hope i could explain a little..my daughter says I am very bad at explaining, so please apologize.

so i still dont know about your nutes, so a general word on that. We are (at least I am) heading for specific ratios of nutes during the grow. We do have those ratios on our nutes, but they are in %weight. So if you want to know the percent in liquid measures like ml you need to do some math.
For the process best is to have a large amount of liquid, the let you have the more the variance later on. If you have spmall amounts only go the second way mentioned above, but take as much nutes you have to get to a "narrowed down" result.

For easy calculating and explaining I chose 1l of nutes.
Weigh that 1l (1000ml)...it will be higher than one kg..depending on the concentration.
so lets assume 1l grow nutes weights 1.100g and has a npk ratio of 3-1-4 and bloom weights 1.300g and has 1-4-6
but you feed and add in ml. To transport and compare for mixture the weight to liquid you now simply divide by the weight (1000/1300) so approx 0,91ml veg weight 1 gram and 0.77ml bloom weigh 1g.
You can also go the other way and take a good scale and watch for how many ml are 1/10/100/1000g..the result in the end should be the same.
Now you can add/multiply the ml.
0.77ml b+0,91 g equal a ratio about 4-5-10
2x 0.77ml b+0,91 g equal a ratio about 7-6-14
and so on..you are free to do combinations that may better suit the plant. You wont always get what you want, but you come near optimal with the right nutes, but if you run a nute line and see the same lack every grow, you may decide to add this special lacking stuff at a time.

This is one of the cheapest tools available to shoot for best/wanted ratios...then for strength i heavily recommend an ec meter.
So don't shoot in the dark when flipping nutes, so some calc.
For who runs when which ratio...perhaps do some more science.
Hope i could explain a little..my daughter says I am very bad at explaining, so please apologize.
I got your point thanks

Back