Nute burn!? More issues ?

Reaction score
Hello guys ~55th day from seed autoflowers x2 pinneaple express auto Barneys farm(far) , x2 bubble kush auto RQS(close)..
Soil =Biobizz - 50% all mix 50% light mix

Lights=Spiderfarmer sf1000 - 100watts (currently 40cm - 100% )

Water=Mostly River water with drops of lemon or vinegar to drop ph around 6-7, i use ph strips so its not accurate

HUM and Temp = whole grow 18-25 Celcius and 50-75%

nuts = biobizz algamic, top max, grow, bloom, leaf coat

Pots= fabric 11l , 2x7.5l and one smaller

I know ive made some mistakes so far with lights and waterings at the beggining and later with nuts .

I started nuts all together 21th day 0,5ml / 1.5L and was feeding with every watering (every 3-5 days ).Never went more than 1ml / 1.5 L.
After 15 days ( 4-5 waterings ) i saw the edge of the leaves was turning white-yellow and stopped feeding with every watering ..
But there was no turning back it got worse .
I dont know i can see some stunt growth , rusty spots on leaves , yellow-burned leaves, smaller than usuall buds ?
Anything i can do to make them feel better?

15 days after first feed.. (35th day)
20210524_225038.jpg

1 week later
IMG_20210531_212143.jpg

10 days later
20210609_212345.jpg

Today !

20210615_003128.jpg
20210615_003141.jpg
20210615_003154.jpg
20210615_003214.jpg
20210615_003226.jpg
20210615_003339.jpg
20210615_003346.jpg

Attachments

• 20210524_225038.jpg
    20210524_225038.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 29
Im not that experienced. But on your bigger plant woth the leaves turning yellow, I had that and it was simply the plant starting to take nutes from the leaves and focusing everything on the buds.

So I didnt find that a problem myself and just removed them every so often.

Im not that experienced. But on your bigger plant woth the leaves turning yellow, I had that and it was simply the plant starting to take nutes from the leaves and focusing everything on the buds.

So I didnt find that a problem myself and just removed them every so often.
you think im close to harvest this one ?

Id guess another 4 weeks really, but thata just comparing them to mine and this is my second grow Im just finishing

Id guess another 4 weeks really, but thata just comparing them to mine and this is my second grow Im just finishing
Nice looking ladies u growing there
Well barneys say 60-65 from seed for that pinneapple express .
4 weeks ? cant wait that long !
1st grow here

@manydays420 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:It is a good thing you stopped feeding as you have a lock-out on the one plant with all of the yellow leaves and the others are on the edge. Lemon and vinegar are not persistent and the PH may be changing back to where you started in the pot. Get some proper PH up/down. PH strips will work if you use them correctly but it is not a substitute for a few tools you should have PH pen, EC meter and a soil PH probe. I recommend you get good quality meters because the street value of just 4 plants can be well over 1k. Losing that because of a cheap meter is painful I know!

I know you have learned a lot with this grow but the learning never stops. Take a look here to get a primer on nutrients:

For the locked out plant you can flush but in the many cases I have watched here on AFN the Bio-bizz does not respond very well to flushing. I would do a foliar feed of Earth Juice Microblast try not to spray the buds. Then feed 50% of the chart once a week at the most.

:goodluck:

@manydays420 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:It is a good thing you stopped feeding as you have a lock-out on the one plant with all of the yellow leaves and the others are on the edge. Lemon and vinegar are not persistent and the PH may be changing back to where you started in the pot. Get some proper PH up/down. PH strips will work if you use them correctly but it is not a substitute for a few tools you should have PH pen, EC meter and a soil PH probe. I recommend you get good quality meters because the street value of just 4 plants can be well over 1k. Losing that because of a cheap meter is painful I know!

I know you have learned a lot with this grow but the learning never stops. Take a look here to get a primer on nutrients:

For the locked out plant you can flush but in the many cases I have watched here on AFN the Bio-bizz does not respond very well to flushing. I would do a foliar feed of Earth Juice Microblast try not to spray the buds. Then feed 50% of the chart once a week at the most.

:goodluck:
thanks for the help man well as i can see they all have burned tips except the "big" one that has only a few but all the leaves on other plants are burned even the knew ones ..
I knew about all these meters but i thought i could handle it after all they are just normal plants right ? Leave these for more pro growers ..
Some lemon for ph and check it with ph strips and we r good ! As it seems it doesnt go this way especially if u feed them nuts i guess !
Next grow ill get a ph and ppm meter at least and ill raise 1 plant with only bottled water no ph nothing just to see how it will go cause im curious ..
Im already flushing for like a week but no change unfortunately .. Should i keep flushing ?
I dont think i can find earth juice here fast, any other option ?

Back