Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Hello AFN Family!

Unless my White jem and El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault turn out to males, this is the official plants for the Summer Outdoors Competition. I have backup plants in case I need to switch plants due to sex; another El Fugo and Zenseeds Auto Limonade.

When transplanted to their final pots, they will be fed Guerilla Tabs for ease.

The photo plant:
El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault by Master Breeder @tobe. Day 24 of veg. The plant has been FIMmed.

IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG

The auto plant:
White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. Day 18 of life.

IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG

It should be showing sex now, at 18 days they usually let you know who they are...or at least that has been my experience.
I will take a closer look!
I just transplanted to a bigger pot.

Hello AFN Family!

Unless my White jem and El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault turn out to males, this is the official plants for the Summer Outdoors Competition. I have backup plants in case I need to switch plants due to sex; another El Fugo and Zenseeds Auto Limonade.

When transplanted to their final pots, they will be fed Guerilla Tabs for ease.

The photo plant:
El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault by Master Breeder @tobe. Day 24 of veg. The plant has been FIMmed.

The auto plant:
White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. Day 18 of life.

Hi doc
The plants looking good. happy growing my friend.
cu tobe

White jem - Day 20

Seems like we have a female White jem, @FullDuplex.

ADB0DC51-F0F1-4D19-9249-88514225BBF7.JPG

Ever considered an AFN seed shop for your strains?
When my White jem seeds are gone, they are gone. Such strains are "once in a lifetime" experiences for many of us.

White jem - Day 20

adb0dc51-f0f1-4d19-9249-88514225bbf7-jpg.739010

When my White jem seeds are gone, they are gone. Such strains are "once in a lifetime" experiences for many of us.

:vibe: it's a girl :bighug:

White jem - Day 20

Ill give you a little something that is from the early days of the site and im sure @Mossy remembers......

CONGRATS on the GIRL!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Time for a wiggle....

:vibe::woohoo1::dancer::baby::vibe::woohoo1::dancer::baby::vibe::woohoo1::dancer::baby:

@Dr. Babnik about my kit, soon man i am working on a way to get them out there. This WJ has been worked for a long time. I cant wait to watch this, ill also be using photos from this if that is ok with you. This is THE first time any of my kit has gone outdoor, so it should be interesting to watch.

I know that they can take high humidity as i spike it in my rooms to make sure they are resistant to mold. There are alos a few other things that i simulate to try to prep them for out door. So it should do really, really well for you out there.

Back