Does she look ok????

S

Stiofean

DSC00411.jpg

Flash Santa DWC grow not sure of her age, Flowering last 2 weeks.

she look good to me,what you growning ect,
kudo

Amnesia haze, Shining Silver haze, Big Bud, Easy ryder, Flash Santa and Auto assassin.

Should be a good grow most are seedlings i have 2 grow rooms, one 20/4 for the autos and veg and one 12/12 for the photoperiod

looks pretty good... hard to tell in the pic, but looks like its about ready for a dose of flowering nutes.

sound good get some picturs up of your others,iv got 2 grow room,Im now just running my new room but the heat bit to much, so im sorting it out befor i grow my new lot of jems in there,but me others are WW,and they are on a 12/12 now,and anytime now they be give up they sex,for the auto im just doing them in one room not moving them about,and keep it on a 20/4 form start till the end,iv done a 18/6 on me last grow and was ok, now im trying 20/4 timeing this time,like jhon say it mite need some flowing nutes now,and make a tea up with some p in it ones a week not to much thought i use bat guano but there lots of other thing to use,
anyway stiofean they looking good
kudo

Last edited:
well if im in the veging sometimes i make a tea of alfalfa i soaks 24-48 hours . . . a aquarium bubble rock can be used,in a 2 gallons water,or you could make a worm casting as a tea,for me flowing i well move over to some bat guano but i only give it ones a week, and use my other nutes every 3 days if need, do not over do it like iv done it easyer to add then take away,im still leaning as my plants till me,im just ready now to start a new grow as me room was get bit hot but now its spot on holding at 77.7f 31H just right for me veging,
kudo

Last edited:
Back