Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Dutch Passion

Strain:

Auto Blueberry

Did it autoflower?: Yes, both did.

Soil/hydro:

Soil.. 3gal nursery pots; one w/ the Subcool super-soil recipe, topped w/ Roots organic soil, the other, bottom half Kind soil w/ Roots organic top.

Nutes:

All of them.........

Light (kind and schedule):

19/5, mixture of 2x 150w HPS and 1, DIY COB Mars II Conversion, 6x 3500K spectrum

From seed to harvest date: Not sure how many days, but less than 80.

Dry Yield: Didn't weigh either plant, but based off of how packed they are in their respective jars, plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] yielded approximately 1oz of bud w/ about 0.5oz of ULTRA frosty trim. Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] yielded about 1.5oz, w/ a decent 0.5oz of trim.

High/Effect Duration:

Wicked mellow, super relaxing. More cerebral than body, however it hasn't cured much yet, so we'll see how the dynamic changes!!

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

***** - Both plants turned different hues of purple; one was very deep violet while the other was a more pale and calm color.

THE GROWTH: *****

**** - I only give them a 4 because I had heard they don't get that big but these 2 were some of the smaller plants I've ever grown. Not a big deal, because next time I can grow 3-4 of them and get a healthy yield w/o taking up tons of space.

THE SMELL: *****

***** - AMAZING smell on both of the plants and they haven't even cured for more than a week or so!!!! The paler of the plants has the more pronounced blueberry smell, while the darker purple one just has an all-around amazing, berry/kush/fruity scent ESPECIALLY while you're breaking it up!!

THE SMOKE: *****

So far, smokes well!!! Needs more cure to be definitive, but so far, I'm liking what I taste!!

THE HIGH: *****

So far, it's very relaxing and calming. Not as good for pain relief, but definitely puts my mind in a better place so pain isn't as bad. So far, no munchie-madness, so I'm happy w/ that!!!

Attachments

• 20161107_041804.jpg
    20161107_041804.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 20161117_192356.jpg
    20161117_192356.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 20161117_192427.jpg
    20161117_192427.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 20161123_201132.jpg
    20161123_201132.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 293
Hey thanks for taking the time to write the review!! Ive never grown the Auto BB bt I have grown the Photo BB for several years and its an amazing strain! Interesting that so far the DP BB has been the best strain(along with DNA's Kosher Kush) I have found for chronic pain relief.

Thanks for the reply!!! I am leaning towards the idea that the bud needs some time curing for the effects to enhance, so I have been noting how the effects change as the curing progresses.. One of the plants has only been in the jars since Saturday, so it's got a ways to go.. The other has been in for a week to about a week and a half, and I haven't sampled it yet but I bet it's already smoother!!

Back