Dutch Passion DP StarRyder - Smoke report by BillyWu

Another update!

I've been smoking this a bit more recently, and after some curing... holy shit I was high for ages, I couldn't even finish my whole vape bag!
I've also experienced an incredible sensation of euphoria, where everything just seems incredible and I feel on top of the world. It feels like a very cerebral high.

Great report BillyWu,
Going to Attitude to check on them right now.

Your description is Exactly what I am looking for in a bud.
Thanks.
Ilynnboy

Another update!

I've been smoking this a bit more recently, and after some curing... holy shit is all I have to say. It's seriously, seriously strong!
Since smoking it I've experienced all sorts of sensations. It's made my short term memory disappear once or twice when I've been on it. I think of something and a few seconds later (literally!) I've forgotten what it was.

Last night I came very close to actually hitting white lol. I was high for ages, I couldn't even finish my whole vape bag!
I've also experienced an incredible sensation of euphoria, where everything just seems incredible and I feel on top of the world. It feels like a very cerebral high.

Honestly I think StarRyder is one of my newest favourite strains! I LOVE it!

I gotta say I am right there with ya billy, this stuff is VERY HIGH quality and a very complex high that does you proper, bu you can still move around too, great write up!!!

Nice report and beter update :drool: my tiny star are growing on balcony hope first quality smoke like yours thank you forma report

Thanks billy........enjoy

Back